Gun talk on 96.9 now

I flipped through the station, and had to change it quickly. Cannot stand a bad comedy show. Margery and her co host "Jimbo" suck really bad. Good thing he was on vacation today. Who ever was filling in with her today, is another idiot. Even worst is the Doug "meathead" show afterwards.

Doug Meehan is one of the more frustrating shows to listen to. Every time the state, the president, the mayor et al, do something, his attitude is the same "hey folks, they're looking out for you and me, boy howdy"

Kiss my ass, Doug. you sucked on fox. you suck on the radio. take your tan in a can and go **** yourself. Oh, and nobody's buying that you have a girlfriend.

I flipped through the station, and had to change it quickly. Cannot stand a bad comedy show. Margery and her co host "Jimbo" suck really bad. Good thing he was on vacation today. Who ever was filling in with her today, is another idiot. Even worst is the Doug "meathead" show afterwards.

Margery annoys me because all I can hear is her teeth falling out and there licking her lips through the entire show. Its pretty frustrating.

Margery annoys me because all I can hear is her teeth falling out and there licking her lips through the entire show. Its pretty frustrating.

Is that what it is?? I can't stand to listen to her either from a point of view standpoint or just a sound stand point. That tongue clacking noise is HORRIBLE! It kills me that even when she does pre recoded ads that that noise is still there. Could they not edit that out?

Have to agree with everyone... jim and margery suck. Doug sucks.. i love listening to shmercomish.. and grahm is an idiot who thinks hes a comedian and takes the libtatd approach of belittling everyone who has a conflicting argument.

I gave up on 96.9 a couple years ago. Instead I got a subscription to audible.com and just listen to an audio book while I am in the work truck. I could never stand the morning crew at 96.9, but I did enjoy Severen (although I hated him also) and John Bachelor.

The KARS-4-KIDS thing turned me off to talk radio completely as they play it every 5 minutes on the local channels. NPR is actually not bad for entertainment and not all leftist propaganda despite wheat you may have been told.

Back
Top Bottom