Gunkbrokers.com ,not allowed to use in massachusetts ???

It all depends on your dealer you do transfers through I think. If the pistol is on the MA ok list, then you have to have it transferred through your dealer. I do know that some dealers will not transfer a gun which they could get themselves and sell to you. SO I do not think there is anything illegal about using Gunbroker, you just need to have a dealer who will transfer the particular gun to you and it needs to be MA compliant in every way shape and form. I may be all wrong here, but I have some secondary experience with this. I know of one gun that could not be transfered because the stupid a**h*** dealer would not transfer a gun he could get and sell to the person, and also of a custom rifle ordered and shipped to a dealer who did the transfer.

I've bought and sold handguns through Gunbroker. You can find a good deal every once in a while, but as News Shooter indicated, most Mass Compliant handguns are ridiculously priced.

My only recommendation though is to double check that if someone say's it's Mass Complaint that it actually is Mass Compliant. I've seen handguns state that, but if you ask your FFL, they say no. Again, this all depends on your FFL and what he's willing to transfer to you.

Most of the new stuff on gunbroker you could get through a dealer for the same if not -$50 or so dollars (after you include S&H and transfer fees).

Unless your looking for accessories or antiques gun broker I think is a waste of time as far as hand guns are concerned.

I just had my WASR10 shipped to my FFL here, picked it up this week.

Bought it off AbleArms through gunbroker.com

Back
Top Bottom