• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns.com - Experiences/Reviews

Sorry if there are threads about this, my search skills suck. Looking to maybe purchase a gun I can't seem to find in stock in my LGS's. Just looking for feedback from anyone who has had dealings with them. Some online searches show some good and bad reviews. Thanks.

They’re legit. Some things they actually stock, but many are from other shops that use them as a storefront. Similar to Amazon.

They were part of a data breach a couple of years ago.

Pretty much all of them within about a 12 mile radius, that would be 6 stores. But I am no longer in the Northeast, having moved South in 2015, or I would have been asking if anyone knew of any places that carried the specific gun, namely a G19 MOS Gen 5.
I did buy 1 gun from Buds shortly after I moved here, but I haven't seen the Glock in stock at Buds recently. If one of the dealers at the Mill had one or could get one for the "normal " price, I would be happy to purchase it from them and have them ship to my LGS. I wish there was an easy way to let all the dealers know what I am looking for, I really don't want to try contacting each of the 50? dealers separately.
If, by chance, you come across one, pm me with the dealer contact info and I'll call them and see if we can do business.

Pretty much all of them within about a 12 mile radius, that would be 6 stores. But I am no longer in the Northeast, having moved South in 2015, or I would have been asking if anyone knew of any places that carried the specific gun, namely a G19 MOS Gen 5.
I did buy 1 gun from Buds shortly after I moved here, but I haven't seen the Glock in stock at Buds recently. If one of the dealers at the Mill had one or could get one for the "normal " price, I would be happy to purchase it from them and have them ship to my LGS. I wish there was an easy way to let all the dealers know what I am looking for, I really don't want to try contacting each of the 50? dealers separately.
If, by chance, you come across one, pm me with the dealer contact info and I'll call them and see if we can do business.

IM'd with a friend of mine today. He was in the PX at Hunter, (Georgia), looking at Gen5 G19's and G17's. 555$.

He walked out with a G17.

IM'd with a friend of mine today. He was in the PX at Hunter, (Georgia), looking at Gen5 G19's and G17's. 555$.

He walked out with a G17.
I've seen Gen5 G19's , but not the Gen5 G19 MOS. I'm also not a veteran. If you happen to see what I'm looking for at any of your LGS's, please let me know.

@massgun I've gotten more than a couple of guns from guns.com and have been more than pleased with them. They were better than described and priced reasonably.

Here's a trick for you. Create an account and put what you want in your cart then wait several days. They should send you a discount coupon to get you to complete the deal after a while. I've done this more than once now.

Back
Top Bottom