• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns Go Down, America.

Know your enemies.
Another money factory for progressives. Its director Igor Volsky is former VP of Center for American Progress- a leftist 'think tank' with a huge war chest funded by such donors as Bloomberg, Gates, and Open Society (Soros). The attack on 2A by Guns Down America is one of many leftist causes supported by these organizations, along with big $upport of crap like the Inflation Reduction Act, free college for all, etc. CAP became huge guess when? Right after Oblabla was elected. Support for legislation and donations to politicians are 100% to the Dems. I expect Guns Down to be an anti-2A progressive offshoot of CAP and operate in a parallel manner as another conduit to funnel money to @ssholes like Schiff and Schumer.

"Active shooters killed or injured 313 Americans in 2022 – the most casualties recorded in the last five years"

Where so they pull their information? Chicago alone averages DOUBLE that many shot and killed annually....but...yeah.....those are committed with handguns and 90 percent of it is black on black murder so it doesn't fit their agenda.

I should start a radical leftist organization that is obviously retarded just to bank from all of these funders. The problem is it would be indistinguishable from all of the retarded leftist groups that are serious about their position.

I am 100% behind this organization. It's about time. I can't believe some of you homo's are against it. Wives Go Down is something we should all suppo. . . . oh, GUNS go down. Well, that's, um, different.

Maybe I should start a new organization.

I am 100% behind this organization. It's about time. I can't believe some of you homo's are against it. Wives Go Down is something we should all suppo. . . . oh, GUNS go down. Well, that's, um, different.

Maybe I should start a new organization.
Good luck, hope your life insurance is paid up. 🤣

"Longtime left-wing operative Igor Volsky...."

Oh sh**!!! Look out! We got an operator in the room!

Maybe a Russian spy???

Right after our government and every other government in the world gets rid of all of their guns, missiles, bombs, navy fleets, MRAPs, slingshots, etc.

On second thought, even if the above happens, CRIMINALS WILL STILL HAVE GUNS! So, I guess I will give up my guns the day after the next coming when Jesus Christ himself asks me to lay down my arms.

Suns out, guns out.

Another money factory for progressives. Its director Igor Volsky is former VP of Center for American Progress- a leftist 'think tank' with a huge war chest funded by such donors as Bloomberg, Gates, and Open Society (Soros). The attack on 2A by Guns Down America is one of many leftist causes supported by these organizations, along with big $upport of crap like the Inflation Reduction Act, free college for all, etc. CAP became huge guess when? Right after Oblabla was elected. Support for legislation and donations to politicians are 100% to the Dems. I expect Guns Down to be an anti-2A progressive offshoot of CAP and operate in a parallel manner as another conduit to funnel money to @ssholes like Schiff and Schumer.
So why doesn't the left have organizations such as these ?

Back
Top Bottom