Guns save lives

I was wearing this shirt when I went to ihop in Newington this morning. Had breakfast with my mom and dad my sister my infant son.

I was approached by a woman who made a statement that impacted me in several ways. it left me speechless , it infuriated me, and show me what we face to overcome the obstacles and the thought process of society today.

Her statement was simple.

She said I hope you lose someone to gun violence so you can see how horrible they are. Your shirt hurts me.

Now all the name calling in the world isnt going to solve anything it may make me feel better for a moment but the reality is that people believe that if enough pain is caused it will justify their way of thinking. To wish the death of those close to me to show me that their opinion is right or justified is so morally corrupt and so indicative of exactly what is wrong with the liberal mentality. Period.

My response to her was simple and polite. I said I hope if it ever happens again I'll be there to stop it. Her reply was you won't be.

My father looked at me and said get me one of those shirts .

23334215_10212482353471661_5710945351049118438_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212482353831670&id=1166980026

Your statement sums it up nicely. Those who cannot trust their fellow countrymen with firearms, tools, vehicles, et al have more psychological issues and fear than any human should have. If you have a fundamental belief that humans are good, you shouldn't have a problem existing in society.

Of course a more clever remark would have been, "I hope you loose someone in a car crash"

I have had two friends killed with firearms, one when I was still in elementary school and one in college. Did not change my opinion on firearms at all.

I have also lost friends to knives, drugs, alcohol, general stupidity and medical conditions.

I miss everyone of them and how they died does not change or alter it at all. If a person was directly responsible for killing them, I blame the person. If they more or less killed themselves, I am mad at them. If it was an act of God, well, sometimes I don't like him too much either.

Call it a lack of civility or poor impulse control , but my response would have been "I hope you choke on a d**k . Have a nice day."
There's no point in being civil to these people , they are mentally ill.

To be clear, this wasn't me. I just thought the portion in bold to be particularly accurate. The mentality is indeed perverse.

I refuse to engage in infantile name calling. Well, actually for this useless,ignorant, left-wing, condescending, I assume she's white, BITCH I'll make an exception!!!

Mistake #1, you replied politely to her wishing you lost someone. The proper response is:

"You're a half century past your expiration date. Go **** yourself. It's your only hope."

Why is it gun violence ? Was it the gun or the human? Why is not knife violence or truck violence ? I would I have said my shirt hurts no one, **** your feels ! Rights are not based on feelings

Last edited:
The sad thing is, she probably wholeheartedly means it. Without even realizing the depth of what she's saying.

Someone who vehemently despises firearms because of the people that use them to hurt other people wishes harm to more people?

To what? Prove a point? That's worth another human life?

So many things wrong with the situation. But your response was beautiful and, I think, what every RESPONSIBLE firearm owner hopes to portray.

I hope to NEVER have to defend my life or the life of a loved one with my gun. But I wouldn't hesitate for a second if I had to.

Problem: responding politely.
Solution: "Hey, cobweb ****, if you want someone to die to prove a political point we should probably send you to gitmo. That's called terrorism. See something say something, amirite?"

Should have told her to go back to MA.

Where to get one of those shirts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any fanatic will justify murder if it helps their cause. History has proven it time and again, never forget it.

Most of these ****ing commies are literally that vicious, they want others to eliminate anyone who doesn't think the way they do or be part of their stupid collective. They just don't have the balls to get blood on their hands. That's why they want the government to do it for them.

Meanwhile the rest of us would just be happy if we could just stop them from voting. I'd "settle" for that. (rather than stoop to her level, however tempting, of wishing death upon her, etc. )

On the other hand I pretty much consider these people a notch below child molesters, frankly, and the only reason they're not quite equivalent is they haven't -directly- harmed someone, then again, these are the people who drive their "movement" etc. After a point it is no longer "just politics". After a point, gun control has likely KILLED innocent people.

This isn't some "margin issue" where the public is only tangentially impacted by the politics in play. EG, a gun law increasing the ranks of "who is a prohibited person" is NOTHING like, say, a debate about whether or not a new school should be built, or some horseshit like that. That stuff is merely annoying. Gun banners are talking about things that are pretty much on par with re-legalization of slavery or other flagrant civil rights violations.

-Mike

Last edited:
To be clear, this wasn't me. I just thought the portion in bold to be particularly accurate. The mentality is indeed perverse.

I've re read this couple times and, maybe it's me, but I don't understand... is the OP someone else's story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fight liberal mentality with liberal mentality. "Your statement makes me uncomfortable and [raising your voice] YOUR THREAT OF VIOLENCE IS SCARING ME AND MY FAMILY! PLEASE TAKE YOUR VIOLENT ATTITUDE ELSEWHERE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

Aaron[MA];5700050 said:
I've re read this couple times and, maybe it's me, but I don't understand... is the OP someone else's story?

Yes. He posted someone else's story and linked to it on facebook.

She said I hope you lose someone to gun violence so you can see how horrible they are. Your shirt hurts me.

If some broad said this to me, when I was out minding my of ****ing business, I'd offer this in reply, "I hope you get raped and killed someday and just before it all fades to black you realize how having a gun might have saved you".

I was wearing this shirt when I went to ihop in Newington this morning. Had breakfast with my mom and dad my sister my infant son.

I was approached by a woman who made a statement that impacted me in several ways. it left me speechless , it infuriated me, and show me what we face to overcome the obstacles and the thought process of society today.

Her statement was simple.

Now all the name calling in the world isnt going to solve anything it may make me feel better for a moment but the reality is that people believe that if enough pain is caused it will justify their way of thinking. To wish the death of those close to me to show me that their opinion is right or justified is so morally corrupt and so indicative of exactly what is wrong with the liberal mentality. Period.

My response to her was simple and polite. I said I hope if it ever happens again I'll be there to stop it. Her reply was you won't be.

My father looked at me and said get me one of those shirts .

23334215_10212482353471661_5710945351049118438_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212482353831670&id=1166980026

I would have told the bitch that I hope that someone she knows dies from a knife attack or in a car accident so that her dumb ass can see that guns aren't the problem.

I am absolutely fed up with these liberal do gooders that can't see past their own ****ing noses. You don't like guns, don't buy one! But don't you dare tell me how to defend myself and my family!

By her comments, this bitch is a vapid, scumsucking POS and deserves to be treated as such!

If some broad said this to me, when I was out minding my of ****ing business, I'd offer this in reply, "I hope you get raped and killed someday and just before it all fades to black you realize how having a gun might have saved you".

That's a winner!

Back
Top Bottom