• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guy shooting gun out car window on 95

Article says he doesn't have an LTC, but the charges don't mention possession. Only the lesser charges are mentioned, who does he know?

A .38, was he watching too much Dragnet? Puente does not possess a license to carry firearms and was under the influence.

Was he shooting at the fortress building? [rofl] If so I'm amazed someone got caught doing it, as it used to be covered with pockmarks from bullets.... [rofl]

I'm adding this to my talking point Keep doc about how more laws won't stop people who are breaking the law from breaking the law.

I wonder if it would have been ok if the pistol had been nickel.

The article was clear to point out that it was a black weapon, very scary.

Intoxicated...doesn't say DUI. Did he have two beers and was under the limit?

they only stopped him because it was reported he wasn't shooting "gangsta" style. The rule is that if you are shooting from a moving vehicle you need to use "gangsta" style...

So it's a good arrest.

Oh please it's a joke.

He is a criminal and he don't care about laws.
And the state knows this so they will only give him a slap in the wrist and tell him not to do it again.

If it was one of us they would make an example of us and impose the max time and fine.

And when I got arrested for having a gun and I have a LTC but the other guy with a gun and no LTC walked the judge told the DA. that the guy with the LTC is innocent and the guy with out the LTC is a mandatory 18 months.

But the judge can only impose a sentence if the DA brings charges and the DA never did.

Drinking alcohol, flying down the highway, and popping a few rounds off through the window?

Sounds like a party.

Charges:

Troopers Arrest Man for Firing Gun Out of Moving Vehicle

PUENTE was transported to the Milton Barracks for booking where bail was set. He will be arraigned Monday morning at Stoughton District Court and was charged with the following:

1. Possession of a Firearm;
  2. Possession of a Large Capacity Weapon;
  3. Carrying a Loaded Firearm;
  4. Discharging a Firearm Within 500’ of a Building;
  5. Carrying a Firearm While Intoxicated;
  6. Discharging a Firearm Near a Highway; and
  7. Disturbing the Peace.

Was he shooting at the fortress building? [rofl] If so I'm amazed someone got caught doing it, as it used to be covered with pockmarks from bullets.... [rofl]

I didn't believe this in the 90's until someone made me stop and look.

37073bd4-8043-4209-85c8-ce8bf9238624.jpg

Last edited:
How about the gas tank?
Do the locals ever express their opinion about Ho Chih Minh when the spirit moves them?

I'm guessing they're barely smart enough to know that that actually would cause a federal case. There was an incident a while ago in Chelsea where a drunk driver had smashed through a fence at the oil tanks off eastern ave and even though he wasn't a terrorist or anything, the feds and locals basically went full retard to try to figure out who it was.... and they did after pulling lots of cctv footage.

Good job puto, er Puente. Don’t worry. Even with the snow he was probably released on $8 bail this morning.

Wait, how can a .38 caliber pistol (assuming revolver here) be ‘high capacity’???

Even if it’s actually 380, I don’t understand.

Charges:

Troopers Arrest Man for Firing Gun Out of Moving Vehicle

PUENTE was transported to the Milton Barracks for booking where bail was set. He will be arraigned Monday morning at Stoughton District Court and was charged with the following:

1. Possession of a Firearm;
  2. Possession of a Large Capacity Weapon;
  3. Carrying a Loaded Firearm;
  4. Discharging a Firearm Within 500’ of a Building;
  5. Carrying a Firearm While Intoxicated;
  6. Discharging a Firearm Near a Highway; and
  7. Disturbing the Peace.

Funny thing is, carrying while intoxicated won't stick. That only applies to people licensed to carry. If you're not licensed, they can't charge you with it. General Law - Part IV, Title I, Chapter 269, Section 10H

Back
Top Bottom