D Carson, André [D-IN7]Original Cosponsor
D Cooper, Jim [D-TN5]Original Cosponsor
D DeSaulnier, Mark [D-CA11]Original Cosponsor
D Jones, Mondaire [D-NY17]Original Cosponsor
D Lowenthal, Alan [D-CA47]Original Cosponsor
D Raskin, Jamie [D-MD8]Original Cosponsor
D Wasserman Schultz, Debbie [D-FL23]Original Cosponsor
D Williams, Nikema [D-GA5]Original Cosponsor

It just doesn’t make any sense. If it doesn’t remove a single weapon from circulation why would it even matter?

With the hard on for ghost guns youd think they’d see it’s just a waste of air we could be breathing every time they talk

It just doesn’t make any sense. If it doesn’t remove a single weapon from circulation why would it even matter?

$$$$$……Dollars for the state and making it more expensive to own gunz………it’s a win-win for them
Lol, an NFA Remington 742

Ruger 10/22 😆

I believe from a revenue/tax perspective its a net loss over just a few years as it will hugely supress sales

Imagine how many cans would be sold if they were not NFA with tax stamp and year plus wait for paperwork and all the other BS required?

If cans were a simple purchase then nearly every rifle sale would include a can....
If they weren't in the nfa for 90 years, they probably would be required by law today

Good. This will prevent poor peasants from being able to rob me and allow me to rob them more easily. That's the goal right?

Unless you're willing to claim a tragic boating accident, how many $200 tax stamps could you afford to cough up on short notice?

I’d say file the paperwork and refused to pay it because it should be free. But after this Obamacare nightmare the courts would probably say they can make you pay…

They should be taxing religion and free-speech as well.

They probably only give you a 30 day window as well which I also deem bullshit. What if your paperwork comes back wrong? You can’t re-file. The whole amnesty thing is bullshit

This could be a sort of one step back / two steps forward type of thing.

If it passes, it may get smacked down by the courts and end up giving us even more rights.

The law of unintended consequences often shows up when people meddle with things.

So, Garands, SKS and lever guns will remain...? [pot]

It sounds stupid and won’t pass - unless, by chance, another Parkland or Sandy Hook happens - then 1/2 the GOP will jump ship.

Not because it’s constitutional or even right, they will be stalked and hounded by the press about past votes - most have no stones.

8 co-sponsors? HR8 and HR1446 had a lot more than that and still went nowhere.Come on people, this is an easy one. It’s a campaign resume builder. “Look what I tried to do.”

Disappointing, cause if every gun owner is suddenly violating the NFA, it means we can just disregard the whole thing. I don’t like to mess with the Fed’s, but if I’m already a criminal why not build a few suppressed SBRs?

It sounds stupid and won’t pass - unless, by chance, another Parkland or Sandy Hook happens - then 1/2 the GOP will jump ship.

Not because it’s constitutional or even right, they will be stalked and hounded by the press about past votes - most have no stones.

GOP didn’t jump ship after Sandy Hook or Vegas so can’t see anything really moving them on gun control. Sandy Hook was horrifying, hard to top that.

Disappointing, cause if every gun owner is suddenly violating the NFA, it means we can just disregard the whole thing. I don’t like to mess with the Fed’s, but if I’m already a criminal why not build a few suppressed SBRs?
No fun switch to boot? You're boring...

Back
Top Bottom