• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H-S-Trading, Auburn Ma

stopped in today to look around and saw a nice basic AR carbine case for $40.. also picked up their last can of bear repellant. i have been looking everywhere for some bear spray. Mom refuses to use a firearm but has her FID so a nice jug of bear spray in the bedroom will make a nice B-day gift. Really nice guys, asked if I needed help after letting me browse for a minute. there was a younger guy at the counter that sounded like a gun rookie asking "What nine here has the best trigger." The other gentleman there did inform him that most everything has the ma 10# trigger pull but did go into explaining about how a certain handgun he was looking at has a shorter reset and makes the follow up shots much shorter, when the buyer asked about how dificult it is to clean the guy behind the counter showed him how to break it down and clean it. This is something that a lot of dealers dont even do if you buy a gun never mind just looking at it. they have definately proven themselves to me.

I stopped by today during my lunch break. I only bought ammo, but everyone was very friendly. James was very helpful in both showing me the firearms and in answering questions that I had about their policies on transfers and layaway. They also have some nice pieces there, including an older Remington 22 pump rifle, and a Sig P6 (P225), both at good prices.

Stopped by today to look around, ended up picking up some 7.62x39 and some .45acp, great prices and tons in stock!! Nice talking to the guys, I'll be by there later this week with my old 1911 and my great grandfathers S&W so we can look up some of their history!

I met an NES member there last weekend for a transfer... Nice shop... a little light on inventory, but I'm sure that'll improve as the supply channels improve. EXCELLENT rate for transfers!

Hung out there today for an hour or so. These guys are great guys and have the cheapest transfers in the state at $20.

They have a new huge Birchwood Casey target display up. I bought some of those Darkotic zombie targets today and some 45auto ammo. I bought some other splatter targets a few weeks ago too. All prices are really good. The ammo was $23 for 50 rounds, which is more then fair. They are always getting new stuff in. They have powders, bullets, rifle bags, ammo, etc.

Go in and check these guys out. They have coffee, a seating area to shoot the shit. What more can you ask???

Agreed Nottom, I liked the shop but I was tired from the drive out [laugh]. Damn they didn't have any 45 when I was there 2 weeks ago! But yes I got a good vibe from the shop and was treated fair. Will do business with them again.

Agreed Nottom, I liked the shop but I was tired from the drive out [laugh]. Damn they didn't have any 45 when I was there 2 weeks ago! But yes I got a good vibe from the shop and was treated fair. Will do business with them again.

+1. Great guys. Will stop by again to do some shopping. I was too excited about the matrix to hang around. Had to run home to play with it. [laugh]

I was in there for my first time today to pick up my Code Red lower from the group buy.
Kind of a stealthy location, easy to miss when driving by it at the posted speed limit of 50 MPH in that stretch of Route 20.
The shop isn't as big as I thought it would be and their inventory was a bit on the light side.
However, there was an item in the handgun case that caught my eye.
I wasn't planning on buying a pistol today, but I haven't seen a Baby Luger in years, especially a nice clean one like this. I always wanted one, the price was reasonable, and they even knocked a few bucks off because I flashed the NES secret hand signal. [wink]

I scored 100 rounds of 62 grain 5.56 at Dick's earlier, and then I scored another 100 rounds of 55 grain 5.56 at HS Tonight at 5:30pm. Today was a good day.

HS has a bunch more. Maybe 3 or 4,000 rounds of Independence 5.56 at $10 a box per 20 rounds. They are allowing 100 rounds of it. More than most places right now.

Go get it.

Who's seen 2 boxes of 9mm Rem on the shelf for 33.00 every time? I think they only put 2 out and say it's the last.

Yup that's what we do, we have over 15,000 rounds of 9mm in the back room and to" avoid selling" it we only put out 2 boxes at a time, which has caused a national shortage so you can only buy it here at H-S-Trading with the secret NES handshake.

P.s. if you find 9mm for 15 dollars a box for 50, call me and I will pay you a 15% finders fee for every 2000 rounds I can buy.

xxxooo

Yup that's what we do, we have over 15,000 rounds of 9mm in the back room and to" avoid selling" it we only put out 2 boxes at a time, which has caused a national shortage so you can only buy it here at H-S-Trading with the secret NES handshake.

P.s. if you find 9mm for 15 dollars a box for 50, call me and I will pay you a 15% finders fee for every 2000 rounds I can buy.

xxxooo

Lol!

xxxooo

Well said. [rofl][rofl]

I'd like to thank Rich and the folks at HS trading for donating the transfer for the winners of the Goal and Comm2a fundraisers. These guys always support pro 2a efforts and have helped me in the past with educating non-2a friendly people. Thanks guys, it is appreciated!

Picked up my lower from these guys, Awesome stock and great selection. Will be going back soon to pick up a gun after next paycheck. Great little batch of C&R guns to add to my collection :)

Stopped in today finally. Nice shop, friendly people. Didnt have what I needed [sad] but I will be stopping in again. Had a good casual conversation while I was shopping around. Very friendly.

I stop in to talk with Rich & Ed anytime I am in the area. I have made a few purchases there and always have gotten a good deal. They always have time to answer your questions or to educate those new to the wonderful world of firearms & knives. It is a very good shop and worth the trip to visit them.

stopped in for the first time last weekend to grab a lower from a group buy. great people, nice shop, nice stock, will definitely be back.

Awesome shop. Was there the other day to pick up a lower and upper, left with a lower, upper, and a .50

It's an hour away from me, but you can bet your ass I'll be back. Awesome group of people in there, and they have a new team mascot (their new bulldog) that I hope is in the shop 24/7.

They are about 5-10 minutes from me. Stopped in the other day, and bought some ammo just because they are nice guys, and I want to support them. They had a few things I was interested in, but not quite ready yet to buy. One of them also just signed up at our club, which is just around the corner from the shop, by the way.

Great folks, and a great shop!

Here's to hoping ammo prices come down!

Thanks to Rich, they got me for my first Mosin today along with a spam can of ammo. Great place, wish I was willing to part with more of my cash! Also need to look into getting a bigger safe!!

Back
Top Bottom