Halloween May Be Cancelled In Your Town...

Hasn't happened for the past couple of years on my street. I think most of the kids just don't want to bother since there's just one house on the street. Don't really care either way.

Sununu recognized local control yesterday, stated that NH isn't placing restrictions on trick-or-treating, those decisions will be made on a local level.
WMUR said:
"Trick-or-treating is something that is 100% optional, for both kids and adults," Sununu said. "And if folks don't feel safe, they don't feel comfortable, then they definitely should not partake in either trick-or-treating or providing candy."
halloweencovid-19safety.png

unlike Florida where DeSantis just said open up folks, restaurants, bars, theme parks.... open for business.... with an exec order that localities can't make their own rules

I hope they don't my kids have had their costumes. And been looking forward to it to 2 months. But I wouldn't put it past are Whiny Ass Governor to hold a press conference in A few weeks.

Not sure how a town "cancels" Halloween.

Kids go out, or they don't. People put out candy, or they don't. Plenty of ways to make it "safe" from corona if that's your thing.

Even in 2020, I don't think we'll see armored PD vehicles whisking away costumed children.

Kids go out, or they don't. People put out candy, or they don't. Plenty of ways to make it "safe" from corona if that's your thing.

Even in 2020, I don't think we'll see armored PD vehicles whisking away costumed children.
This. I never understood how town's could cancel or set limits on Halloween. It is people walking around. That people would go along with a town's decree is no longer surprising in face diaper world, but it used to baffle me.

I take it you don't live in a larger town or city

I once entered pumpkin carving contest with a pumpkin that had one hole through it made with a 45-70. Didn't win but some folks told me I should have because while it wasn't the most artistic it was the coolest.

I have a handful of some 130 grain varmint bullet to try on some invading pumpkins.
Also might make a hollow point from a 130 gn cast bullet for the 30 cal family.

Back
Top Bottom