• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HAM jokes

1297633333_socialdistancing2M.png.e0c497ff59c71f9089510e8dcc5ee434.png

Elmer Fudds say, there’s nothing funny about Ham Radio.
1. Go read the ARRL Handbook, Antenna Book, get a MSEE and then ask your questions.
2. Why did you buy that? You should have bought __________.
3. What would you want to do that?
4. You clearly don’t understand grounding.
5. That’s illegal - or should be.

77C6BEEA-FB20-49FA-B920-087F8D74DE60.jpeg

Here.....catch.............View attachment 803397
Used to do that to the newbs in high school electronics class. I'd been hit by HV from a charged cap at a much earlier age so I knew what was coming when one was tossed at me. I let it hit the floor but the poor stiff that grabbed it thinking I dropped it accidentally and he was going to beat me to it. [rofl2]

The bottom one is me in reverse. Also if you replace the chick at the top with a cat, it's also me. Now I don't even have any cats, just a filthy house. A house full of radios and motorcycles.

The bottom one is me in reverse. Also if you replace the chick at the top with a cat, it's also me. Now I don't even have any cats, just a filthy house. A house full of radios and motorcycles.
If you’re happy, that’s all that counts.

I am not a HAM (yet) but I do have a box just like that.

Does that mean there is still hope for me?
Nope...no hope if you're like me. I actually have three plastic bins like that, one with USB/HDMI cables, USB wall warts, etc. Another one with wall warts (it's a tangled mess) and the other one is miscellaneous audio cables.

Back
Top Bottom