• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hand Sanitizer

If you are having a difficult time finding any, this stuff is pricey, but made in the USA and available.
Despite the price ($9.99 for 8oz) I ordered a couple just for the convenience.

Muse hand sanitizer at Amazon.com

šŸÆ

P.S.> I did the hyperlink that way because copy and paste just does not render properly for Amazon URLs here.

P.P.S.> Amazon's claim has been "We are prioritizing shipping for the items are customers need," and yet they are talking about 9 days to ship this stuff Prime. Truth is I have yet to find anything Amazon is shipping in a reasonable time frame, I think it is a ploy and shipping speed may never return to pace it once was.

If you are having a difficult time finding any, this stuff is pricey, but made in the USA and available.

šŸÆ

P.S.> I did the hyperlink that way because copy and paste just does not render properly for Amazon URLs here.

P.P.S.> Amazon's claim has been "We are prioritizing shipping for the items are customers need," and yet they are talking about 9 days to ship this stuff Prime. Truth is I have yet to find anything Amazon is shipping in a reasonable time frame, I think it is a ploy and shipping speed may never return to pace it once was.
Most things are a week out, but theres no rhythm or reason. A week for kids underpants, a harddrive dock, etc. But two days for a bath mat.

PSA ***ā€œHighpuritynaturalproducts.comā€*** (see post 75) 100 unit min, *must mention NES* ask for Lauren. (2oz bottles) for $3.88. +shipping. Obviously more than an individual needs for a long time however maybe a Nice gift for your local first responders in this time or for family and friends. Local Business and fellow firearm enthusiasts to boot.
**Bump for those still looking or having problems getting it, I couldnā€™t be happier with what I got. Hint of lemon and strong Stuff. Getting my second shipment this week.** also they are out of Sturbridge. If youā€™re willing to go there or live near there I believe they will allow you to pick it up right at the office.

Most things are a week out, but theres no rhythm or reason. A week for kids underpants, a harddrive dock, etc. But two days for a bath mat.
Amazon lately sucks. I ordered 3 items that were claimed to be in stock. They held the order for 3 WEEKS before shipping! I am not a Prime member and have no need for overnight/2 day service.

I'm hesitant to order anything from Azn right not, not that I need anything instantly, but waiting almost a month is ridiculous.

šŸÆ

Just you wait! I'm supposed to be starting a PT gig for one of their contractors. You aint seen slow delivery yet! [smile]
Amazon lately sucks. I ordered 3 items that were claimed to be in stock. They held the order for 3 WEEKS before shipping! I am not a Prime member and have no need for overnight/2 day service.

I'm hesitant to order anything from Azn right not, not that I need anything instantly, but waiting almost a month is ridiculous.
Did you look at the estimated shipping arrival time? I've seen stuff listed as "in stock", but the estimated arrival date is 3-4 weeks out.

Got to watch who it's sold by and who it's fulfilled by. Stuff I've gotten fulfilled by Amazon is usually pretty good on shipping, non-Amazon its all over the place.

Everything I've ordered lately has been long shipping times from Amazon, probably should just cancel my prime membership. I only got it because of the 2 day delivery.

Ordered a bunch of stuff Thursday, no overnight shipping, it all got here Fri/Sat. But it was all sold by/fulfilled by Amazon.

$7/16oz is a reasonable price even in good times, IIRC. If I had seen it, I'd have grabbed it gladly. If only to refill the small 2oz bottles in the cars. (Which is really where it's used. I mean, if I've got a sink and soap at home, why would I need sand hanitizer???)

I just ordered a box of 50 Surgical Masks. We have a few thousand at work but the guy tapped to guard them hands them to another guy, who hands them out, bare-handed, to others to give out. Each mask handled 3 times. I didnā€™t trust such sh*t before COVID19 and dont trust it any more now. They give a decent guy (honestly, but not with this stuff) the COVID19 Safety Manager title and thatā€™s all the training needed. Best call it Herd Immunity Promoter and be done with it.

Our hand sanitizer dispensers are full only because nobody uses them. A 15min break spent sitting on the sh*tter texting, flush, and out the door. Like Trump said, sh*thole countries - they be we now.

My gosh darn sand hanitizer from chemical guys was on a FedEx truck out for delivery today but they never made it. You know it sucks being stuck home, with crappy weather, and you can't even get your packages in a reasonable amount of time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Got the chemical guys stuff today. It's a little funky but should be fine to use until I can wash my hands for real. Not like the purell I'm used to. Didn't really use sanitizer before this whole thing started so I don't have much to compare it to.

Not really. You like Woodford Reserve?
They pipe in steam to their warehouse to heat up the barrels, then turn it off to cool them off. Doing this many times a year ā€œsimulatesā€ the barrels aging many more years than they actually do. Is that ā€œcheatingā€

It's not cheating because legally they can't claim the additional age on their bottles. Eagle Rare does the same thing. Their 10yr old is closer to a 20 year old, because of that process. However, many of these wood chip agers are charging as if their whiskey was ACTUALLY aged 8/10/12 years. A six month aged whiskey shouldn't be $50+, even if it contains triggered liberal tears.

Mine is allegedly being delivered today by UPS. Itā€™s been a total crapshoot with regard to deliveryā€™s w/many other companies. Some sucked and I cancelled or they even cancelled admitting they just canā€™t get what I ordered. Others have shipped immediately and arrived maybe 3 days later than normal.

I've actually been ordering a good amount on Amazon with decent luck on hobby or pet supplies (I can get an Arduino dev board next day but I'm STILL waiting on seeds and masks I ordered a month ago... [thinking])

With the exception of those seeds and masks everything has shown up, usually a little longer before they ship than "before", except for the near instant response on non essentials.

I think you posted in the wrong thread; 2020 Dumbass, Darwin & PSGWSP Thread seems more appropriate.

Got the chemical guys stuff today. It's a little funky but should be fine to use until I can wash my hands for real. Not like the purell I'm used to. Didn't really use sanitizer before this whole thing started so I don't have much to compare it to.

I bought a bunch of it and honestly, it's near unusable IMO. Really terrible smell. I might try to mix it with essential oils or something.

Was at rockland home depot getting paint, they had pallets of hand sanitizer at the entrance. Did not even look at the price.

Back
Top Bottom