• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happiness Is Massachusetts in The Rear View Mirror

We'll see. FL has an obsession with all things licensing. From being a painter to a security guard, licensees needed. The state loves it. The state also loves to deny reciprocity to other states in just about every case it can get away with.

I havent quite put my finger on FL and it's gun law tolerances, however I havent heard anyone talking about the constitutional carry bill, and the one guy who I brought it up to who owns guns didnt seem to support it well.

A lot of states have crazy licenses for hair braiding, etc. Florida was a democrat state until the 1990s and still has a lot of garbage regulations and laws on the books. Many southern state were completely controlled by democrats from the civil war through the 1980s. There are 100 years of control laws and regulations which need to be repealed, some has been, more still needs to be done though. That’s why most southern states have more carry restrictions than Massachusetts.

Besides if you know the right people, you can get whatever you want in MA
Suppressors are what I really wish we could have (we as in non 07 FFL holders). Just about everything else is obtainable. Not defending MA 😂 but it’s funny seeing some other move out of MA threads where people post photos holding their non-MA compliant pistol or an AR etc. Not realizing they could have bought those here lol

Suppressors are what I really wish we could have (we as in non 07 FFL holders). Just about everything else is obtainable. Not defending MA 😂 but it’s funny seeing some other move out of MA threads where people post photos holding their non-MA compliant pistol or an AR etc. Not realizing they could have bought those here lol

The crux of the matter is there is no such thing as "non compliant" in many other states and you don't have to know anyone to get what ever you want. Nothing is prohibited here in KY. SBRs, SBSs, Suppressors, MGs no restrictions and there's no "May Issue" of permits, we have constitutional carry.

dunno, i am not that psyched about that topic, at all. it would be nice to have them, but, other than using it on a hunt to save your ears - it only adds weight to the gun, if i got to wear muffs anyway - meh. plus it needs cleaning, and that sucks.
so other then wanting it just because i can`t have it - :) - not much of a desire for a can on my mind. i would probably get a couple that can go on the larue brakes i already have, and it would do.

Back
Top Bottom