Happy Birthday Marines!

Talking to an old Vietnam buddy today......he was a Marine.
I was ribbing him...….. "You know how you can tell that the Marines are Gay?"...……………..because of their Motto. "They will never leave their buddies behind!"
So then he asked me, "You know what ARMY stands for?"...……………"Ain't Ready for the Marines Yet![rofl]

Later today I will raise a beer and in Honor of you all...…..or maybe 2 beers...or 4...….(face it, I will probably get real buzzed today) [wink]

BTW, any of you guy's remember Depicts, or visited his grave at Bourne? He was an Army Combat Photographer in Vietnam, and my best friend when he passed.
Poor guy was buried at Bourne, surrounded Marines! I hope he is sharing a toast with them today, and also giving them shit![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

121107-F-BZ728-009.JPG

Happy Birthday Marines!

@Skysoldier Lady Radtekk's Brother (Vietnam) and Father (WWII) are both at Bourne. Next time we go, probably in the Spring, I will make sure to put a stone on Depicts' headstone. The stone is an old Jewish tradition, basically tells those who follow that "somebody else was here".

Happy birthday and a peaceful Veterans Day to the marines in my family and the marines I’m proud to call my friends !! HOO RAH !!

Damn! That is one helluva cake. But don't you think they should have started cutting from the top? And cut it with a Sword of Memeluke?
Now I want cake.

On a big screen that corner looks like it is the only real-cake in a cardboard-ceremonial-cake. MMM, cake.

Back
Top Bottom