• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Father's Day Guy's !

Happy father's day!

Spent half the day yesterday moving a family member with my kids - no complaining. I am blessed.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Same to you. Going to have a few drinks, a cigar, and watch the US Open.

Thanks and the same to all of the fathers out there. Enjoy the day with your kids/grandkids.

Happy fathers day to all. mine are grown up but never to far one waiting for me when I got home from range this morning wanting the key to my boat to headout with his friend. but will be back later for a family bite. cherrish the time you have with them as they grow so fast and the ride only goes around once. so happy fathers day to all that are present and all that have past. god bless.

Yes, they do grow fast. Enjoy the times with them as they grow and even after they've moved out to start their own life adventures.

Greg

Happy fathers day!

My sister her husband and I are taking my father to the range when he's out of work then having a good ole fashion barbeque. Pew pew pew pew pew

11226196_10204722509082671_7790566335153249583_n.j  pg

2 years to the day. The last time I heard his voice. [sad]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrench75, sorry to hear about your dad.
That song brought a tear to my eye.

I bet he is very proud of you!
Happy fathers day!

I hope all of you fathers have had the day you wanted. I spent the day at the range with my two sons. Glock 34 and Windham Weaponry MPC AR-15 passed around and around. What a day!

A friend has a son on tour in Korea. He sent her a pic for her phone of him planting flags at a military cemetery. I told her to forward that to me, she did and I printed out 2 professional grade full color 8.5x11 glossy prints and when I gave them to her said, "Give one to your Dad for Sunday."

Back
Top Bottom