• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy to join the green titles!

I've been in and out of this forum for way too long to not contribute any longer. Time to start paying my way!

Congratulations and welcome aboard.

Thanks for voluntarily helping to support the site.

I have just returned to NES after being away for a while doing other fun things ( flying ), and after the TGP debacle where the Admins banned their ads and gave up the revenue I felt duty bound to "go green" again to support the finest firearms forum in the region, if not the nation.

Thanks for supporting NES, if you are not green, now would be a good time to drop the 21 bucks....

I have just returned to NES after being away for a while doing other fun things ( flying ), and after the TGP debacle where the Admins banned their ads and gave up the revenue I felt duty bound to "go green" again to support the finest firearms forum in the region, if not the nation.

Thanks for supporting NES, if you are not green, now would be a good time to drop the 21 bucks....

Wow, I had been reading that thread, but I was not aware that the admins banned TGP's ads. Good for them and all the more reason to join this great site!

Back
Top Bottom