HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB MONTHLY MEETING

Would anyone be around to give my brother in law and I a tour sometime this weekend or next? Looking to join the holy grail of shooting in MA, in particular for USPSA shooting and access to bays.

Thx in advance,

Brad

I'm out of town, but there's an idpa match tomorrow thats open to the public. I'm sure if you ask around, someone would be happy to give you a tour after the match.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Anyone able to sponsor a new member for me tomorrow night? Great guy, lives in Harvard, I can vouch for him 100%, but I just can't make it to the meeting. Anyone who's planning on being there and doesn't mind helping out shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I am trying to get onto the Harvard forum and it will not load. I have reset my router browser cookies.... Its like server isn't even there "noresponse or could not locate" type situation. It just says 'sending request' for like 3 minutes before a "oops" type webpage loads telling me it can't do what I want it to. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Is it freezing after you try to log in, or during the transition from the main site, to the main forum page after clicking on the link?

In the event that it's hanging on the the link, here's the direct link to the forum: http://www.harvardsportsmensclub.net/forums/index.php

Just connected so the site is up (tested using using IE 8, and Firefox).

Let me know if you get the same response with the direct link.

Just got the renewal paper work

Little question. Is the " NRA label " the label off the magazine ? Or am I missing something here?

I just scanned and printed out a copy of my NRA card. The nra magazine goes straight to the trash

Just got the renewal paper work

Little question. Is the " NRA label " the label off the magazine ? Or am I missing something here?

Yes, the address label. You can cut it out, and send it, or scan it, or scan your membership card. Either way, doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Looking for a sponsor for this weeks meeting if anyone might be willing and able. Been counting my pennies and it's time to go all in! Hoping to join the USPSA crew so that I can help out for the upcoming season.

Really wish I could help Brad... unfortunately I've escaped to VA. For anyone reading this, Brad is a great guy who would be a great addition to HSC and I would unconditionally support him if I was able to be present this week.

I was hoping I could find a surplus $150 to re-up my membership but not sure I can justify it since I may get to shoot there once all this year if I'm lucky (and will be stationed overseas for a good part of the next two years). Probably have to let it lapse now and re-up if/when I get stationed in New England.

Just want to thank all the good people at HSC who have made it such a great club - shooters, BOD, and especially Dan Hurley who I think has done a great job over the past couple of years. Thank you all and I hope to re-join once I'm remotely near the Northeast again.

Looking for a sponsor for this weeks meeting if anyone might be willing and able. Been counting my pennies and it's time to go all in! Hoping to join the USPSA crew so that I can help out for the upcoming season.

Not sure if I can make it in time or not for the meeting tomorrow - hopefully somebody will be able to help you along.
I will see if there is anything I can do and report back.

You the man Yogi - thanks so much!!! I may still try and come later if I can to the meeting but would likely miss the membership portion.
+1 to you my friend.

thanks to everyone.

Vellnueve, hopefully we'll get to shoot at least 1 match together this year, it'd be a pleasure.

I happened to see MLA's PM before yogi's so I think I'm all set since he'll be there early anyway. Thanks to everyone, I knew I'd find someone in this great group.

Now I need to find the $$ to stay on at Southboro as well, but as little as I get to make it out, HSC will be my shooting "home".

Brad,

Congrats on joining Harvard, you'll love it. I do hope I get to shoot a match up there before heading off to the middle of nowhere this summer.

Does anyone know if harvard does a family membership? My wife has decided to get her LTC and im shopping for a new range to belong too.

No family memberships, but spouses can join as associates for $15/year. My wife has her own ID and keycard, and can como as she likes. [STRIKE=1]She doesn't have voting rights.[/STRIKE] There are also Jr. memberships, also $15 I think. It is a great club!

Edited to correct associate voting rights mistake per Dan Hurley's post below.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom