HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB MONTHLY MEETING

Thanks for the links. It must just be me becasue I've tried the links on 2 computers and my phone and can't get either one to load. Oh well guess I'll keep trying.

Hmm...I wonder if your internet provider's DNS may be acting up. If so, it could be unable to resolve the website's IP. I just called someone else, and they were able to access it, so it does appear to be online (just to verify my PC wasn't using a cache'd copy of the page)

Who's your provider?

Hmm...I wonder if your internet provider's DNS may be acting up. If so, it could be unable to resolve the website's IP. I just called someone else, and they were able to access it, so it does appear to be online (just to verify my PC wasn't using a cache'd copy of the page)

Who's your provider?
I've got Comcast. I just shut the WIFI off on my iphone and I can get it to load the page now so you must be right.
Thanks for the help!

You can flush your DNS on your home PC:

Open a command prompt: (Start - Run: CMD)

Type: ipconfig /flushdns

and try it again. If it's still not working, I can write out how to change DNS provides to see if that will clear your issue, or you can contact Comcast and have them check your DNS settings on your modem as you may be pulling your IP and DNS from that.

No family memberships, but spouses can join as associates for $15/year. My wife has her own ID and keycard, and can come and go as she likes. She doesn't have voting rights. There are also Jr. memberships, also $15 I think. It is a great club!

Associate Members do have voting privileges. "Associate Members shall be entitled to the same rights and privileges as a Senior Member." Junior Memberships (under 18) do not include voting or gate cards.

Associate Members do have voting privileges. "Associate Members shall be entitled to the same rights and privileges as a Senior Member." Junior Memberships (under 18) do not include voting or gate cards.

Thanks for the clarification Dan. We've been members less than a year, so we haven't gone through an election yet. I updated the post above to avoid further confusion.

Last edited:
Is HAS going to be doing new ballcaps at some point? Mine got shredded this morning.

The previous responses were in regard to the HSC hats (pheasant logo). I'm not certain, but I think Mike might be talking about the HAS hats (1911 logo). What's your pleasure, Mike? If it's the HAS hat, send me an e-mail with your mailing address and I'll mail one to you.

I'm looking at an HAS hat, not the HSC hat. My HAS hat had the misfortune to be on my head when I shot a couple of straights in skeet the other day. I'll send you an email, thanks Dan.

I'm new also- (member since Nov) is there a place where I can read up on associates membership? Not married, but co-habitate & 2 full 2012 memberships & his joiners fee (planning on his becoming a full member at Feb mtg) is wreaking havoc on our monthly budget for Feb...

any idea why I can't access the website for the last 3 days?

Not that this is helpfull.

I have been able to reach the website from work(whoohoo), home, mobile devices,friends houses on their computers, i have emailed friends around to ask if they can reach the website all with a "YUP".

http://www.harvardsportsmensclub.com/
http://www.harvardsportsmensclub.net/

Can other NES members verify that they can or CANNOT reach the website and help out pennypincher.

Had some spare time tonight... Thought I would detail a new arial view of the club.. Those BING birdeye views are amazing... Anyways a picture says 1000 words right???

HSCRANGESVERSIONB_.jpg

I guess they did not get the memo that nothing good ever came from a fourty... I like the name "Back Forty" though haha

WeedWhacker that is a pretty nice map you made there :)

+ Wow, HSC looks f*cking amazing! So many different distances... Too bad its super far from me or I'd be joining in an instant!

Back
Top Bottom