HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB MONTHLY MEETING

+ Wow, HSC looks f*cking amazing! So many different distances... Too bad its super far from me or I'd be joining in an instant!

It is a great club. FWIW, I think the aerial view with markup makes it look smaller than it is. It's a very big area with plenty of room on each range and a good amount of space between each range.

I'm so glad I was able to join, since it offers more than most ranges and clubs in the area. As you can see, you can pretty much shoot whatever you want to there, and almost any time you want. There are rules, but they mostly relate to proper safety and respecting our neighbors. Heck, even the people are nice.

Can somebody explain to me what the $15 dollar student membership due is? I'm saving my money to join HSC and hope this applies to me

I'm not a member here, but I'm pretty sure it means that instead of paying the regular annual fee, you pay 15 dollars if you can prove that you are a student. But the initial fee is still the same.

(someone correct me if I am wrong)

I'm not a member here, but I'm pretty sure it means that instead of paying the regular annual fee, you pay 15 dollars if you can prove that you are a student. But the initial fee is still the same.

(someone correct me if I am wrong)

Students in high school join at the 'junior rate' and pay $15. Adult students, with a college ID, pay $15 per year. Joining fee remains the same for college students as any other adult.

Tonight's meeting is still happening. From the e-mail I just got:

"The meeting is ON. The meeting will not be canceled unless we lose power."

Anyone willing to sponsor me?

I've been to the club for a few IDPA matches and would like to join. If a member who can attend tonight is willing to sponsor me, I would really appreciated it.

Please PM me if you are willing (and able).

Thanks.

3/3 All set and a happy member. Thanks to all who offered to help.

-Jeff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom