• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvey Weinstein will channel his sexual harrassment energy into taking down the NRA

Don't worry after Hollywood turns on him and he is sued by dozens of people with high priced lawyers he will be lucky to have enough money to buy a coffee. Blood in the water. And the one thing libs do is eat their own

He'll get sued for sure, and it'll hurt his wallet, but Hollywood has a history of forgetting douchebaggery. It's not like he turned out to be a conservative, after all!

True, but in this case there's a lot of damage. Some talent agencies are pulling their talent from the company even though he's gone. None of the Democrat politicians want to touch his money now. And of course, since he was targeting Trump, you can be sure that Trump will be hammering Weinstein and the rest of the Hollywood phonies on this .

It seems all of a sudden that the Democrats can't stop helping the Trump 2020 campaign.

He'll get sued for sure, and it'll hurt his wallet, but Hollywood has a history of forgetting douchebaggery. It's not like he turned out to be a conservative, after all!

He will probably turn his exploits into a bio-drama movie where you end up feeling bad for the abuser.

This might be a palace coup within the DNC. Donors taking out other donors to increase their influence or undermine other factions. Or the Bernie wing vs. Obama-Clinton wing.

This feels like one of those things where if you can't get to one person - then you get to his (or her wink wink)........ friends.

Ever watch the Blacklist? When his enemies want to get to Raymond Reddington and they can't reach out and touch him, well then one of his many henchman suddenly gets found floating in a lake , or his accountant gets a message on his phone with a picture of his kid and wife, so now suddenly he can't hide Raymond's money any more.

Weinstein was a big funder of Democrat causes - and he was a big player. Pieces are getting removed from the chess board. Both as a way of evening the odds - but also as a message to the rest of the pieces.

Last edited:
This certainly does feel like a takedown. Doesn’t Bannon have Hollywood connections?

It's a takedown alright.

What ol' Harv' did is SOP in Hollywood. I don't consider any of it to be sexual assault tbh, it was just a consensual quid pro quo at the time.

Unethical? Yes. Criminal? No.

True, but in this case there's a lot of damage. Some talent agencies are pulling their talent from the company even though he's gone. None of the Democrat politicians want to touch his money now. And of course, since he was targeting Trump, you can be sure that Trump will be hammering Weinstein and the rest of the Hollywood phonies on this .

It seems all of a sudden that the Democrats can't stop helping the Trump 2020 campaign.

Exactly.

Take out Weinstein - and you also get to tell a whole bunch of other people associated with him:" you knew about this and did nothing - it's time for you to STFU".

That might take out an awful lot of loud voices on the left

Exactly.

Take out Weinstein - and you also get to tell a whole bunch of other people associated with him:" you knew about this and did nothing - it's time for you to STFU".

Too obvious. I'm not going to spell it out but Harv' stepped on the wrong toes.

Exactly.

I think it's a Byzantine power game within the DNC rather than Bannon. If Bannon had the resources he would have done this during the campaign. People that invested heavily in Clinton and are pissed about losing their mint, may be engaging in retribution, or the Bernie bros, or the tech oligarchs might be kneecapping Hollywood to take it over and co-opt a large chunk of the DNC's PR arm they didn't have yet in hand.

Not only will this likely be the demise of Weinstein Productions (or whatever it is), it could take down Disney. They apparently put a clause in his contract that he wouldn't be fired of claims of sexual harassment against him. He would have to reimburse Disney for the cost of the claim, plus a "fine" for his misconduct. So, managers at Disney knew about his activities and said and did nothing. In addition, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama took money from him and then waited a week to say anything. Jane Fonda is on the record as saying that she found out about this a year ago, but said nothing. She's "ashamed" of herself for not doing anything then.

What was going on about a year ago that might have been affected by the news that a huge Democrat supporter and donor was dick deep in a sexual harassment complaint? What was the Democrat Party saying about sexual harassment by one of the candidates?

I also think that if Weinstein is indicted for any serious crimes, he'll start talking. He might have some very interesting things to say about who got how much money, who was used as a straw to funnel more money than was allowed by law, and some other interesting tidbits.

Exactly.

With reference to the thread title (now everything has changed), old degenerate super predator Harvey won't be taking down anything but a bottle of barbiturates and a large glass of Vodka.

Supposedly he texted Kate Beckinsale, and asked her, “The last time we were together, did I do anything wierd?” She was 17 at the time.

Told ya so - something is going on behind the scenes. Somebody found a crack and they're pounding the wedge in

https://straightlinelogic.com/2017/...ng-celebrities-and-politicians-by-liz-crokin/

Trump Takes Down Over Two Dozen Elite Pedophiles Including Celebrities and Politicians, by Liz Crokin
Posted on October 13, 2017 | Leave a comment

It’s a distasteful subject, but Harvey Weinstein is probably going to be just the visible tip of a gigantic iceberg of immoral and illegal sexual practices among the “elite.” From Liz Crokin at lizcrokin.com:

In June I reported that President Donald Trump is zeroing in on the elite pedophile rings. There are dozens of politicians, government officials and celebrities – including Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein, Anthony Weiner, Mark Salling and eleven Democratic mayors – who have been arrested or are currently embroiled in major sex or pedophilia scandals since Trump’s election victory. The powerful peers of these sexual predators and pedophiles have vigorously protected them for decades; however, now they’re no longer safe. Trump is fully committed to exposing and stopping the sexual criminality and child sex trafficking that’s run rampant in DC and Hollywood for far too long.

On Feb. 23, during a listening session at the White House on human trafficking Trump said: “Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time — as you know it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks.” Trump meant what he said and wasted no time going after child sexual predators. During Trump’s first month in office alone, authorities arrested over 1500 individuals for charges related to pedophilia. The mainstream media not only has refused to cover child sex trafficking among the elites, they’ve actively covered up for pedophiles because many in the media are involved. However, I wrote in February that this story would eventually get so big that the mainstream media will be forced to cover this epidemic. We’ve finally reached that boiling point.

There's a bunch of links in the story to other supporting articles.

I'll fully admit this is tinfoil - but there's a whole bunch of things that take a very serious hit if a whole bunch of leftie power players get pinched for kiddie diddling. Like gun control efforts.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some tie in somewhere along the line to whole Vegas thing. They just might be getting desperate.

Last edited:
I think it's a Byzantine power game within the DNC rather than Bannon. If Bannon had the resources he would have done this during the campaign. People that invested heavily in Clinton and are pissed about losing their mint, may be engaging in retribution, or the Bernie bros, or the tech oligarchs might be kneecapping Hollywood to take it over and co-opt a large chunk of the DNC's PR arm they didn't have yet in hand.

I don't know if even Bannon is involved here.

Watching a Molyneaux video about Hollywood and Weinstein this morning,

and a comment that Molyneaux made about hypocrisy made me remember that the left was going nuts on Trump about his "women will let you grab their pussies" comment. Which is completely true IMHO. Women will let powerful men or men they find really attractive "take" advantage of them. So there's a little bit of hypocrisy in this Weinstein thing among all parties involved. From everything I've read about Trump , he doesn't really let attacks against him go unanswered. This seems to be his personality. What better way to get back at all the left wing hypocrites who made the whole pussy grabbing comment into such a shit show - than to rip apart the whole Hollywood pussy-grabbing machine.

I know this is potential tinfoil - but this Harvey Weinstein thing seems to have come out nowhere IMHO, and he seems to have gone down REALLY fast compared to other incidents like this in the past.

This is why I think there's much more to this whole thing going on behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if even Bannon is involved here.

Watching a Molyneaux video about Hollywood and Weinstein this morning,

and a comment that Molyneaux made about hypocrisy made me remember that the left was going nuts on Trump about his "women will let you grab their pussies" comment. Which is completely true IMHO. Women will let powerful men or men they find really attractive "take" advantage of them. So there's a little bit of hypocrisy in this Weinstein thing among all parties involved. From everything I've read about Trump , he doesn't really let attacks against him go unanswered. This seems to be his personality. What better way to get back at all the left wing hypocrites who made the whole pussy grabbing comment into such a shit show - than to rip apart the whole Hollywood pussy-grabbing machine.

I know this is potential tinfoil - but this Harvey Weinstein thing seems to have come out nowhere IMHO, and he seems to have gone down REALLY fast compared to other incidents like this in the past.

This is why I think there's much more to this whole thing going on behind the scenes.

This story has been in the editors inbox for months waiting for the go light I bet

Listen to what Molyneaux says about the connections of Weinstein to the Clintons and the Democratic money machine, you only need to listen to the first 4-5 minutes
to get a good picture of how deep the connections are.

This is why I think somebody (Trump cough Trump) - or somebody on the wrong side of the liberal machine - found the right string to pull to force this to happen.

Don't worry after Hollywood turns on him and he is sued by dozens of people with high priced lawyers he will be lucky to have enough money to buy a coffee. Blood in the water. And the one thing libs do is eat their own

This just in:

Harvey Weinstein Ousted From Motion Picture Academy

LOS ANGELES — Hollywood’s de facto governing body, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, voted overwhelmingly on Saturday to “immediately expel” Harvey Weinstein, breaking with 90 years of precedent and turning one of the biggest Oscar players in history into a hall-of-fame pariah.

The academy’s 54-member board of governors made the decision at an emergency session after investigations by The New York Times and The New Yorker that revealed sexual harassment and rape allegations against him going back decades.

In a statement, the academy said the vote was “well in excess of the required two-thirds majority.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/...stein-ousted-from-motion-picture-academy.html

No person has been more closely associated with the Academy Awards in recent decades than Mr. Weinstein, who won a best picture Oscar in 1999 for “Shakespeare in Love” and who orchestrated campaigns that resulted in more than 80 statuettes for films released by the studios he ran, including best picture Oscars for “Shakespeare in Love,” “The English Patient,” “Chicago,” “The King’s Speech” and “The Artist.”

They should make him give back all his Oscars too.

Weinstein's only crime was getting caught.

To neo-liberals, that's about the ultimate "crime", getting caught.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

The point being-made is this: BOTH are world-class scumbags. One is a Liberal CEO, the other a Conservative CEO. Neither has ANY "moral authority", but one ran for public office and won, supported by "the morality party" that pretends to care about such things....

I'm certainly no great fan of Trump, but is certainly the far lesser of two evils. He turned out OK, though. Even though he's flawed, he has done (or at least attempted) what he said he would. They don't call her "Hydrogen Hillary" for nothing. Let alone her crookedness and general disdain for Americans.

Just hope he doesnt off himself because his trial/pro secution/confession is going to be a spectacular boat anchor on Dem candidates in 2018

Well, dead men don't testify, so he is a suspect of potentially committing Arkancide.

Too obvious. I'm not going to spell it out but Harv' stepped on the wrong toes.

I saw this coming for a while. Maybe not specifically him, but somebody from Hollyweird getting nailed for sexual charges.

Not only will this likely be the demise of Weinstein Productions (or whatever it is), it could take down Disney.

Disney already has problems. Seems Walt is a known racist, and got a Dishonorable Discharge, That kind of stuff doesn't play out so well, especially when a few neo-liberals want to clean up their image.

it will be interesting to see if he Arkancides or not. Hillary is pretty brash about knocking off potential problems.....but there would be a LOT of scrutiny if he suddenly shoots himself...in the back....five times...as a suicide

it will be interesting to see if he Arkancides or not. Hillary is pretty brash about knocking off potential problems.....but there would be a LOT of scrutiny if he suddenly shoots himself...in the back....five times...as a suicide

Hillary in a way caused this,

she mobilized the pink knit crowd ,to take down trump,

but the monster she created, is turning unguided,and blew up H.W.

Hillary in a way caused this,

Seems like a lot of things have gotten away from them, and are coming back to bite them HARD.

The Russia collusion BS has run away and oops, outed Obama and ilk (and cheating Hillary too).

Antifa is now outed as the Domestic Terrorists they are.

Same with BAMN and BLM.

The NFL boycott too, bet it has DNC undertones to it.

The whole DWS mess and what will come from it. (I bet this ends up much bigger than we foresee.)

It looks like Crooked Hillary is so incompetent, she failed to cheat enough to win the election. And all her attempts at ousting Trump have failed. Are they desperate? That's pretty apparent. Incompetent and desperate, a hell of a combination.

Seems like a lot of things have gotten away from them, and are coming back to bite them HARD.

The Russia collusion BS has run away and oops, outed Obama and ilk (and cheating Hillary too).

Antifa is now outed as the Domestic Terrorists they are.

Same with BAMN and BLM.

The NFL boycott too, bet it has DNC undertones to it.

The whole DWS mess and what will come from it. (I bet this ends up much bigger than we foresee.)

It looks like Crooked Hillary is so incompetent, she failed to cheat enough to win the election. And all her attempts at ousting Trump have failed. Are they desperate? That's pretty apparent. Incompetent and desperate, a hell of a combination.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Mueller investigation leads back to Hillary, Obama and the DNC as being the real collaborators with Russia in their attempt to interfere with the election.

Clinton is trying to divert attention from her ties to winestein by saying "we" elected a sexual predator to presidency. She should lay on the tracks and wait for Acela.

Clinton is trying to divert attention from her ties to winestein by saying "we" elected a sexual predator to presidency. She should lay on the tracks and wait for Acela.

Check #hillarycourses on Twitter, priceless, it’s blowing up!

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Mueller investigation leads back to Hillary, Obama and the DNC as being the real collaborators with Russia in their attempt to interfere with the election.

When you can't attack somebody thru the front door - you get them thru the back door.

When you can attack a person directly - you take out their friends.

The supreme art of war is to take out an enemy without ever fighting them.

I think there's much more going on here than this Weinstein event being something that just magically got revealed.

I believe that sooner or later we will see a circle closed on a whole bunch of these things - one of them being the *accusations* of Russian meddling in the election.

If you get away from Lamestream Media, you will see it already has.

We did, not Trump, but Bill Clinton. She can't wash that one clean.

When you can't attack somebody thru the front door - you get them thru the back door.

When you can attack a person directly - you take out their friends.

The supreme art of war is to take out an enemy without ever fighting them.

I think there's much more going on here than this Weinstein event being something that just magically got revealed.

I believe that sooner or later we will see a circle closed on a whole bunch of these things - one of them being the *accusations* of Russian meddling in the election.

I think they are going after the low hanging fruit first (makes sense) and then one or more of them is bound to roll over. Crooked Hillary is screwed.

Back
Top Bottom