• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone heard anything on EoTech backorders?

PD7

Ordered a holographic about 2 months ago, been on backorder ever since. I'm assuming its like every other firearms related thing these days, but has anyone heard any intel on when they may start catching up on orders?

Thanks.

This guy may know something about backwarders

riflesight-1.jpg

I ordered in january as an NRA instructor and my estimated ship date is june I believe. Dunno if instructors are pushed to the back of the line or not.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered my HHS II in June of last year and didn't get it until November (Opticsplanet). When I pestered them they told me that govt orders were taking precedence on their supply chain.

FWIW, it was worth the wait. Great equipment. I wish I was as good as it is. [thinking]

Where the heck did you order from? I bought one online a week or so ago and it arrived in a week.

Every website I checked was out of stock or backordered (XPS2-0), I ended up ordering from a photography equipment website (B&H photo) because I misread the status and it looked like it was in stock. It is a very reputable website for photography related equip, and they sell other items as well. I was surprised they had Eotecs on thier site.

Tried to order a tan EXPS3-0 from Optics Planet and SKD a few months ago with no luck. Found one on Botach. They sent me an email saying it was backordered with a 3 month wait before it showed up in a week. Must have found one on the back shelf.

For those on the south coast of MA, both Flint Armament in Fall River and Zero Hour in Easton had a few Eotechs in stock as of this week. Zerohour also had a G33 Magnifier in stock. Not sure what models on the holos, probably 512 and such, but no need to wait months when our local retailers have them.

Bass Pro Shops has some eotechs in stock, including G33. They have a $5 shipping coupon, or free ship-to-store. I can see this becoming expensive once they get the Hooksett store open :)

R1ch said:
I saw plenty of them on the shelves at Shooters Outpost and Riley's in NH just yesterday.
Picked up an XPS2-RF from Shooters Outpost, less than Midway's price.

Back
Top Bottom