Hats Off To Trijicon...

About 4 years or so ago, I bought a Trijicon Tripower. I know they don't get much favor from many of you gents with your Aimpoints and Eotechs, but for me - the Tripower has been an absolutely excellent sight. I had it mounted on my SOCOM-16 for most of it's life - either on the front rail, or on a Troy MCS. It even did a brief stint on my AR and then back to the SOCOM it went. I recently remounted it to my M4 and that's where the trouble began. When I moved it from the SOCOM-16 to the M4, it would not zero - I ran out of elevation. In fact, I had noticed loss of zero on the Troy as well. I sent it in to Trijicon with low expectations - after all, the sight is circa 2005/2006 and been on a gun with many thousands of rounds of .308 through it....

Today, I arrived home to find a box much smaller than the pistol-like case that came with my Tripower. I thought: "Yes! The Tripower is fixed!" Then I thought: "Sons-a-bitches lost my case"... Neither was true. Trijicon did not fix my Tripower - they completely replaced it! I am overjoyed...

That says a lot about a company right there in my book....Thanks Trijicon! [cheers]

Nice! Glad to know they stand behind their products like that. Not that I can really afford most of their products [smile]

BTW, I did get my M1A mounted in the MCS. It's semi-sighted in. I need more practice, and also some match ammo to really get it done. The bulk ATK 7.62 I bought probably isn't the best for trying to sight in [wink]

Speaking of which...I have your rail cover in my glove box...It likes it in there, but would rather be with you...PM me your addy again and I'll set it free... How you liking the MCS?

Thanks Mark, PM sent.

The MCS is AWESOME. I'm not doing it justice (yet), but in time... still new to any kind of distance and scope shooting.

I had a similar experience. I stupidly sprayed Gunscrubber on my 8 year old Trijicon Reflex cracking the light pipe and making the scope useless. I called them and they to send it in and they would give me a call with an estimate, but military and police repairs have a higher priority. Six week later on my porch was my repaired as new Reflex with the repair bill $0 including shipping.

They treated me better than I deserved

Back
Top Bottom