• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Have a safe Memorial Day

MJ1

If you are driving remember the amateurs are out there driving in force. :D

IAX3spz.jpg

QdnicVV.jpg

4JNj6D1.jpg

.............:cool:.............

Didn't seem to get much notice in the PRM. All my uncles and aunts from Mass. served in WW2. But then of my twelve cousins from Mass. I'm the only one who served.

Yw3tsGS.gif

Well MJ1 you're certainly no loser. I can't speak for others but for me Memorial Day just plain sucks because it digs up a whole lot of memories of friends who ended their lives too damn early. Speak nothing of those in all wars (and/or conflicts for the politically correct) who suffered the same fate. Maybe it's because of my cynical thoughts about how the average American probably pays lip service to the meaning of Memorial Day while treating it as the holiday that celebrates the beginning of summer, sales, and the BBQ season. That's just me after being wished a "Happy Memorial Day" a few dozen times..........like chalk on a blackboard. Thank you for not saying "Have a Happy Memorial Day". Sorry your post went unanswered for the most part...........your intentions were honorable and appreciated I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom