Have you ordered from? Update 10/22

wilkoi

NES Member
Update ordered Thursday delivered today 10/22 Have any of you ordered from defenderammunition.com ? I do not want to buy ammo.
Moderator move thread if required.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
I never heard of them.

Is the price too good to be true?
Do they have a bunch of stuff in stock no one else has?
Do they have a lot of hard to find product at reduced prices?

If YES, most likely a scam.

Price is NOT to good to be true.
No, do not have lots of stuff no one else has, most powders and primers out of stock.
No, do not have huge sale on hard to find stuff.
Scam Detector web site lists them as a 100 score, totally legit.
Pay with credit cards.

Being a cautious person I just wanted to inquire if any members had purchased from them.

No, just simply stating that ammo is not what I am after. Primers, 209 at a fair price in todays market.
They’re a legit company but can’t confirm if they ship to MA. Their terms say if you live in an anti gun state, to email carry license etc to them.
I suggest sending them an email

They’re local to my area and totally legit. I would just order what you want. Sometimes asking about MA shipping is worse since they then look into it. Just check their policy to make sure they won’t hit you with a restocking or cancellation fee. flipping through their policy I don’t see anything to say they won’t ship to you or charge any weird fees. but yeah they’re a solid business and their remanufactured ammo is fine. B&K sales in Natick MA used to stock defender ammo…not sure if he still does since its been a few years since I left.

Site looks legit, based in NC. They make their own ammo, doubt if they make primers. Kinda weird they use UPS though, usually powder and primers go FedEx Ground.. Make sure to check HazMat charges because UPS is expensive, if they even still pick that stuff up due to their new rules regarding firearms.

Just use a CC to order.

Back
Top Bottom