Haverhill application process for LTC.

Zeo

A kid just moved to Haverhill, only 21 years old, already has his FID for years, and is about to apply for his LTC.

What is the application process there ?

Is there an actual interview ?

Or does the licensing-officer just input the info from the application and have the person sign it ?

Any thing required besides the state application form ?

Letters of references ?

Doctors note ? etc.

Latest post about Haverhill found is about a year old.

Thanks in advance.

Pretty simple, make an app with LO (he's one of the good ones) and bring your application. Pretty much just inputs your info and takes fingerprints.

Two years ago for my wife in Haverhill. make the appointment.......have the paperwork filled out with "all lawful purposes" for the reason. The Licensing official will input the data in the system while you sit there and chit chat with him.....take your photo and prints and you'll have an LTC in about 8 weeks. His exact words to me were "if you qualify you qualify if you don't you don't" is his deciding factor. Which I took to mean if you are not a prohibited person federally you will get a LTCA no restrictions from him.......yes he is one of the good ones.

The Haverhill Licensing LEO, Det. Corthell, I think that' how you spell it, is easy to talk to, very professional.
You will have to meet with him.
Like someone else said if you not a PP, you should be good to go.
I got mine in about 8 weeks.

Yeah he is a good one. Bring all the paperwork but he redoes it walking through each part. Sounds annoying but it helps insure everything is right and also prevents anything getting confused during the process.

I have an appointment next Thursday to meet with Det. Corthell to apply for my LTC.

He states that the city of Haverhill requires two letters of reference IN ADDITION to the two references requested on the application. I haven't heard anybody mention this before. Is this a new requirement in Haverhill?

I have an appointment next Thursday to meet with Det. Corthell to apply for my LTC.

He states that the city of Haverhill requires two letters of reference IN ADDITION to the two references requested on the application. I haven't heard anybody mention this before. Is this a new requirement in Haverhill?

It might be a requirement the city is pushing on him. My wife and i were not required to submit letters of reference end of last year.

Even if you have to submit them no big deal. He is a really good guy. Like others have said if you are not a PP you should get unrestricted

What's a "letter of reference"? Do you mean the names of two additional references? This must be something new. I lived there for 12 years and never had to supply anything additional.

We need to stand up against these extra requirements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I just got off the phone with them. This will be my second renewal in Haverhill. What he said is true. I was given a list of requirements. Including the phone numbers of all 4 references along with letters from 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I thoroughly enjoyed my meeting with Det. Corthell. He and the guy he shares an office with have Trump bumper stickers on their bulletin boards and he does seem to have the best interests of responsible gun owners as his priority.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom