• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Haverhill recent grad shot and killed.

How does a 19 year old kid living on rainbow Be in Haverhill a week out of high school spend money on nice clothes and jewelery?

Parents probably loaded or something, or trust fund.

-Mike

Someone came to his front door at 9:30 pm, I think he was involved with the wrong crowd and that is where his money came from.

Maybe, if he was selling drugs or something. Kinda unusual though for an 19 year old to amass that kind of money and stay below the radar. Another possibility is he just banged the wrong girl.

-Mike

Maybe, if he was selling drugs or something. Kinda unusual though for an 19 year old to amass that kind of money and stay below the radar. Another possibility is he just banged the wrong girl.

-Mike

The outcome will be interesting.

From the Globe, one of Finn's friends says:
"
But the few people who did dislike him had the tendency to be dangerous, he said. Finn was a “good kid” who associated with the wrong people, the friend said, adding that Finn’s is not the first life taken by unlawful or unregistered weapons. "

Probably not if they lived on rainbow dr!! That was my point.

Not sure what you mean by this, when I looked at Rainbow dr. in Haverhill I see a ton of decent looking single family homes and not a lot of the scrum scree stuff you see in ghetto land.

-Mike

"
But the few people who did dislike him had the tendency to be dangerous, he said. Finn was a “good kid” who associated with the wrong people, the friend said, adding that Finn’s is not the first life taken by unlawful or unregistered weapons. "

I cant even begin to tell you how much I f*cking hate what passes for a journalist these days. If some Muslim dirtbag drove a cement truck loaded with high explosive into the Globe tomorrow, I'd laugh so f*cking hard I'd probably end up giving myself a hernia.

No. Not usually. If they do......their kids don't go to Haverhill high.........they go to St John's or Phillips.

When I went to a public high school in a town not much different from there, there were at least two or three stupidly rich kids in my class. One of them lived on one of the biggest pieces of property in town. Not every rich kid goes to prep school. I had one kid in my class with a brand new BMW and another one with a Jeep Wrangler 2 door that his parents bought him. All the rest of us had shitboxes that we bought with money we scraped together, lol.

-Mike

Not sure what you mean by this, when I looked at Rainbow dr. in Haverhill I see a ton of decent looking single family homes and not a lot of the scrum scree stuff you see in ghetto land.

-Mike

I didn't say scum land....but .certainly not rich people living behind the ward hill industrial park!

I didn't say scum land....but .certainly not rich people living behind the ward hill industrial park!

You're looking at it the wrong way. This could have been a family house and they gave it to the kid, etc. Once of the articles even said it was his house, not sure how accurate that is. According to Zillow the thing is worth like 300 grand.

-Mike

Last edited:
Holy shit, that's 7 house from my brothers house. I parked on Rainbow Drive on X-mas eve. It's Haverhill, but it's the Bradford/Ward Hill area. Nicest part of Haverhill as far as I know. My brother didn't say anything @ work today, then again it was pretty busy. I just texted him.

He just texted me back, said my nephew hung out with him when they were younger. My nephew is 17 and he was at work today too and didn't say anything. Maybe because I was yelling at him all day. I'm not sure if I'm worse as an Uncle or a Boss.

It's not Wellesley, but my brothers house is worth 450 plus and he has 100 feet of frontage on the Merrimack with a dock.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that's 7 house from my brothers house. I parked on Rainbow Drive on X-mas eve. It's Haverhill, but it's the Bradford/Ward Hill area. Nicest part of Haverhill as far as I know. My brother didn't say anything @ work today, then again it was pretty busy. I just texted him.

He just texted me back, said my nephew hung out with him when they were younger. My nephew is 17 and he was at work today too and didn't say anything. Maybe because I was yelling at him all day. I'm not sure if I'm worse as an Uncle or a Boss.

It's not Wellesley, but my brothers house is worth 450 plus and he has 100 feet of frontage on the Merrimack with a dock.

That's not even close to a nice part of Haverhill. The big money is on east Broadway out toward merrimac

That's not even close to a nice part of Haverhill. The big money is on east Broadway out toward merrimac

Oh yeah, I always think Rocks Village is Merrimac, I just hate having to re-route trucks around that tinfoil bridge.
Can't say I've spent a lot of time in Haverhill in the last 3 decades, but I used to. Mostly between Lafayette Square,Primrose Street & Washington Square. I think the name of the sub shop by the RR Bridge with the Arlington Trust Billboard on it is Mediterranean Subs, great Steak & Cheese. I also used to frequent a dive bar that I think is called the Lantern, across from Burns Auto Parts. Yeah, this is the Haverhill I remember.

Oh yeah, I always think Rocks Village is Merrimac, I just hate having to re-route trucks around that tinfoil bridge.
Can't say I've spent a lot of time in Haverhill in the last 3 decades, but I used to. Mostly between Lafayette Square,Primrose Street & Washington Square. I think the name of the sub shop by the RR Bridge with the Arlington Trust Billboard on it is Mediterranean Subs, great Steak & Cheese. I also used to frequent a dive bar that I think is called the Lantern, across from Burns Auto Parts. Yeah, this is the Haverhill I remember.

Ok.....now your talking about the bad sections LOL[smile]

I live near there, it's a good section of Haverhill/Bradford. Public schools not so great, sucked 25 years ago when I graduated could only imagine how it is now. Sad story, sure there's some shady business going on here.

Ooh 450k daaaaaamn! [rolleyes]

Ooh 450k daaaaaamn! [rolleyes]

And if he has river front of 100 feet it's not near the neighborhood we are talking about. Rainbow dr area between the rr bed and the industrial park is "regular folks" not trust funders.

-Mike

Mike in less than 10 minutes from there you are in Lawrence or the "best" parts of Haverhill

You should take a ride down Washington, Primrose and the avenues these days

"

[rolleyes] I suppose this would be far less of a tragedy and the family much less aggrieved if he was stabbed to death or hit by a car? [rolleyes]

[rolleyes] I suppose this would be far less of a tragedy and the family much less aggrieved if he was stabbed to death or hit by a car? [rolleyes]
Globe commies- following the playbook ,make a political football out of every crisis.

they don't have a maaahrty and skeletor butt wipe duo to parrot " it's the guns fault" in front of the cameras, so they have to take their cheap shot.

Mike in less than 10 minutes from there you are in Lawrence or the "best" parts of Haverhill

Haverhill is a unique town. You can travel 3/4 of a mile from slumville on"the acre" and be seeing massive old money mansions on Mill Street by plugs pond. Another 1/2 Mile and be on East Broadway with river front million dollar homes.

What does this mean......I know Haverhill.......with respect to this story if the kid lived on rainbow drive he was no trust find kid. It's a working middle class neighborhood between the railroad bed and an industrial park.

Back
Top Bottom