Having to login again?

Not sure if this is a local issue with my pewter or something with the site.

Is anyone else (recently) that uses the "stay logged in" feature having to re-login to NES?

It happened once to me yesterday, but not since then.

FWIW whereas the issue is one that affected more than one person the cause is most likely one or more services on the hosting web server(s) or the server itself having been restarted.

Unless this issue is occurring with frequency I wouldn't be too worried about it.

It happened once to me yesterday, but not since then.

FWIW whereas the issue is one that affected more than one person the cause is most likely one or more services on the hosting web server(s) or the server itself having been restarted.

Unless this issue is occurring with frequency I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Oh, I wasn't worried. Just trying to determine if it was just me or the site. Different steps to address it depending [laugh]

It's a non issue with me since I eliminate all browsing history, download history and cookies each time i quit my browser for the day. I always have to login everywhere.

been happening to me for weeks, I login every visit and after visiting a couple pages I get logged out,
after I login again I seem to be okay for the duration of my visit.

Back
Top Bottom