• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

He Said Boy Didn't Die at Sandy Hook, Now Must Pay Boy's Dad

450K is a bit much...but if my son was murdered and I had some f***stain like this guy running around saying my kid wasn't killed i'd want to f*** his life up. Best way to f*** someone's life up is to extract a painful sum of cash from them.

If he legitimately proved slander damaged his reputation and deprived him of some economic opportunity (like say he lost a job over it etc) then depending on whatever calculation was used to arrive at that number, 450k isn't a lot of money. not to mention half of that is probably going to the attorneys anyways.

-Mike

You can sue anyone you want. But the fact that you consider the Bible to be lies doesn’t mean that it defames your character, particularly since the Bible doesn’t mention you. So that doesn’t parallel this case in any way.

If, on the other hand, someone wrote a book that named you and falsely claimed that you committed a crime, then you might have a case against that author.

StevieP is just my internet alias. My real name is Judas Iscariot and I've been given a bad rap. All I did was hug my friend. People been talkin' shit about me over two millenia, brah

Back
Top Bottom