• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HEADS UP: Cabela's deal on 5.56 Tracer

GM-GUY

NES Member
Just saw in my flyer 20 rds @ $8.99, that's less than $0.45 per round [shocked].

I saw the Midway flyer had it listed at $9.99 even the case price was $0.48 per round.

If you are in the market, order some up. Even us folks here in Mass can order, just get it drop shipped to Hartford or Scarbourough.

Use Item # 47A-21-4240-563 and select the 64gr Tracer

Last edited:
reason its cheap many clubs do not allow tracers......its instant banning if used @ our club.

reason its cheap many clubs do not allow tracers......its instant banning if used @ our club.

That's a shame. A club is the only place it's legal to shoot tracer ammo in Mass. outdoors.

Target shooting with tracer/incendiary ammo on your own land

MGL 131-64 says:

This means you can't target shoot on your own property with tracer ammo outdoors. [thinking] The penalty is found in MGL 131-90, which says:

I'd never even heard of this restriction until I started digging for info to put in this thread.

[thinking]

I only shoot to test each lot and then only in the rain, and only into a log in my woodpile.

I picked them up from Cabelas - brand new boxes, look nice. At least they are from one lot so I just test 1 box worth.

Caution: Catalog sales are not valid in store, meaning you must order online and have drop shipped to get the price. Thought I would share that as I was unaware of that rule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom