Heads up just in case you didn't know.

blindndead

NES Member
Here we go I hate typing so bear with me.

A friend of mine has been looking for a certain firearm for some time in and out of the shops leaving his name and # of exactly what he wants.
Gets a call from the shop an they tell him they have what he has been looking for at a good price. Happy as a clam he takes a drive before work to go see the firearm and instantly falls in love with what he sees.

OK, ill take it he said! Happy as a clam, all the paper work got done everything is good until the shops make the call..... The shop employee said no go there is a 3 day waiting period for you on the firearm. "WHAT?" They cant give him any more information except a phone number to the Fed s'. He calls the Fed's and they said you got arrested is Blah blah 19?? and they wanted to know why. He told them this was all cleared up when I went to my police chief and talked to him directly. The Feds mentioned something like( I didn't get the whole phone conversation) with all the terrorist activity Blah blah blah. just want to make Massachusetts a safe place.

He said "look, what do I need to do to resolve this right now so this doesn't happen again?" No word of a lie they said, We can give you a special pin # for the cost of $150 and its good for a lifetime and this will never happen again... SO the good listener I am on NES I gave him the # to http://www.comm2a.org/ and he called it right then and there. I left work wile he was still on the phone with Comm2A steam coming out of his ears and I'm still waiting on call from him just to see if they can help him in any way. If not, at least I want people to know that is going on out there.

P.S. I see black helicopters hovering over my house right now.

Last edited:
Here we go I hate typing so bear with me.

A friend of mine has been looking for a certain firearm for some time in and out of the shops leaving his name and # of exactly what he wants.
Gets a call from the shop an they tell him they have what he has been looking for at a good price. Happy as a clam he takes a drive before work to go see the firearm and instantly falls in love with what he sees.

OK, ill take it he said! Happy as a clam, all the paper work got done everything is good until the shops make the call..... The shop employee said no go there is a 3 day waiting period for you on the firearm. "WHAT?" They cant give him any more information except a phone number to the Fed s'. He calls the Fed's and they said you got arrested is Blah blah 19?? and they wanted to know why. He told them this was all cleared up when I went to my police chief and talked to him directly. The Feds mentioned something like( I didn't get the whole phone conversation) with all the terrorist activity Blah blah blah. just want to make Massachusetts a safe place.

He said "look, what do I need to do to resolve this right now so this doesn't happen again?" No word of a lie they said, We can give you a special pin # for the cost of $150 and its good for a lifetime and this will never happen again... SO the good listener I am on NES I gave him the # to http://www.comm2a.org/ and he called it right then and there. I left work wile he was still on the phone with Comm2A steam coming out of his ears and I'm still waiting on call from him just to see if they can help him in any way. If not, at least I want people to know that is going on out there.

P.S. I see black helicopters hovering over my house right now.

You know, the gov. has no money for anything we want, but plenty of money to fund this kind of bulls**t! What a farce![bs2]

NICS doesn't handle arrests without convictions well for some reason. The UPIN is the way to "fix" it (at least for an individual case) but the $150 is new to me. I don't remember it costing anything. Is that new?

And for $50 more he gets a junior G-man badge,and a picture of Hoover in a dress.

Last edited:
He said "look, what do I need to do to resolve this right now so this doesn't happen again?" No word of a lie they said, We can give you a special pin # for the cost of $150 and its good for a lifetime and this will never happen again...

WTF is that! $150... "Special Pin"? UPINS are free and not given over the phone, I have one and waited 115 days for it.

PS, It was the Coast Guard... Someone fell off a canoe and was in the river for an hour, Recovered alive.

Back
Top Bottom