Healey taking on air questions today - 12:30 PM

Critics have called Healey’s crackdown on copycat weapons “unconstitutional.”

“I think the dust has settled,” Healey said of the announcement she made in July.

“I think that people see that this is working and if you look at the actual text of the statute, what the Legislature said, I don’t make the laws, I don’t write the laws but it is my job to enforce them, and they understand that that’s what we’ve done.”

That is right, bitch, you don't write the laws. I did read the text of the law and don't see anything in there about any copycat tests. The only test codified in the law is the features test. Plain and simple!

Yup. Keep calling, keep up social media pressure, call her out at every event and opportunity.

Be careful......us 'moonbats' could be bullying her....and we all know that bullying is wrong. Words hurt.........Healey needs a hug around her neck with a rope!

Be careful......us 'moonbats' could be bullying her....and we all know that bullying is wrong. Words hurt.........Healey needs a hug around her neck with a rope!

Well, if,and this is a big if, we can do it with out calling her names and actually presenting logical arguments, it would probably be best.

Now is the time to find a challenger to run against Healy. Somebody that is high profile and willing to be in the limelight long before the next election to make a name for him or herself. Someone that might be able to welcome the litigation crazy SAF to Massachusetts to "GET THIS CRAP FIXED!" If the MA GOP is going to wait until a few weeks before the ballots are printed for someone to step forward and show they have a lot of support before they recognize someone is running we'll be stuck with the same old crap. If Curt Shilling is going to challenge Liarwatha having some other names running for AG and Governor might bring a trifecta. No name recognition and no state wide support from the party is the real problem that needs to be fixed.

"I think the dust has settled"

We need to create another shitstorm.

She wishes.
Even witnessed that eerie quiet just before a tornado hits?
We don't give up Maura and we have a long memory.
Ask your predecessor, or Scotty Brown.

Maybe the Caterino lawyer can run for AG as a champion for women, the most vulnerable victims of crime, and victims of persecution.

Now is the time to find a challenger to run against Healy. Somebody that is high profile and willing to be in the limelight long before the next election to make a name for him or herself. Someone that might be able to welcome the litigation crazy SAF to Massachusetts to "GET THIS CRAP FIXED!" If the MA GOP is going to wait until a few weeks before the ballots are printed for someone to step forward and show they have a lot of support before they recognize someone is running we'll be stuck with the same old crap. If Curt Shilling is going to challenge Liarwatha having some other names running for AG and Governor might bring a trifecta. No name recognition and no state wide support from the party is the real problem that needs to be fixed.
Ok.....you talked me into it.....I'm not am attorney, but I stayed at a holiday inn express last night so I'm good to go

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom