Would you donate to a anti Healy PAC

• Yes I would donate

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No I would not donate

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

DPR

NES Member
She's been on social media saying that the NRA is suing her and asks for help in the form of campaign donations. To me that's lying to gain support for her political campaign. I've read of people saying they have cancer (when they do not) and asking for donations. One man in CT was charged with first degree larceny and first degree defrauding a public community.

I know that her being charged would be impossible but a public apology from her may not be. Whether she apologized or not I think this could be used against her in her next campaign. That she solicited campaign donations with lies.

Anyone have experience or offer guidance with this? Could it be used against her in future campaigns or could it benefit her future opponents? Or is this a lost cause?

Do their exist any PACs that are exclusively against Healey? I have high hopes that her enforcement action, chasing Exxon/Mobil and gun makers will eventually end poorly for her. And that combined with some negative publicity will hurt her come election time. High hopes indeed but I'm interested in donating or fundraising) to fight her campaign. Or is money better spent elsewhere?

Thanks

She's been on social media saying that the NRA is suing her and asks for help in the form of campaign donations. To me that's lying to gain support for her political campaign. I've read of people saying they have cancer (when they do not) and asking for donations. One man in CT was charged with first degree larceny and first degree defrauding a public community.

I know that her being charged would be impossible but a public apology from her may not be. Whether she apologized or not I think this could be used against her in her next campaign. That she solicited campaign donations with lies.

Anyone have experience or offer guidance with this? Could it be used against her in future campaigns or could it benefit her future opponents? Or is this a lost cause?

Do their exist any PACs that are exclusively against Healey? I have high hopes that her enforcement action, chasing Exxon/Mobil and gun makers will eventually end poorly for her. And that combined with some negative publicity will hurt her come election time. High hopes indeed but I'm interested in donating or fundraising) to fight her campaign. Or is money better spent elsewhere?

Thanks

Do you have any links for this?

I think you would be pissing away money with a PAC. I think you would be better off funding comm2A and their legal challenges.

I think you would be pissing away money with a PAC. I think you would be better off funding comm2A and their legal challenges.
I agree that would be the better thing to do but I (very selfishly) would love to see some ads or billboards that show her lies and missteps.

I agree that would be the better thing to do but I (very selfishly) would love to see some ads or billboards that show her lies and missteps.

When I first read your OP, I misread it as she was raising campaign funds to help defend lawsuits against her. However, she is using the "NRA" and big oil lawsuits as a reason/excuse to raise additional campaign funds for her next run.

And yes, I agree that she is being somewhat deceptive by stating that the "NRA" is suing her when it was actually the NSSF that filed the lawsuit. However, as others have stated, I agree that if there were any anti-Healey PACs, it/they would just be pissing their money away for nothing IMO.

Just as with hillary, maura's supporters will never believe anything negative about the people they worship. It's all a right wing conspiracy don't ya know?[wink]

Back
Top Bottom