• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healthcare and gun violence

This "news" article is hilarious, as is the absurd year old study it references (check out the Likes of one of the co-authors, Embry Howell - but of course the Urban Institute is "non-partisan"). The study contains such scientific gems as "The cost of the use of hospitals for victims of firearm assaults in the United States is high." in the single page worth of writing it contains.

Gangbangers don't have health insurance? I'm shocked.

Next you'll be telling us that they don't have 401Ks.

Don't they know that due to Romneycare/Obamacare that IT IS AGAINST THE LAW to not have health insurance in MA?!?

Good to see that they follow those laws in the same fashion that they follow MA's farked up gun laws [rolleyes]

Don't they know that due to Romneycare/Obamacare that IT IS AGAINST THE LAW to not have health insurance in MA?!?

Good to see that they follow those laws in the same fashion that they follow MA's farked up gun laws [rolleyes]

MA was not one of the six states in the study.

I get so annoyed when articles write about health care costs passed on to taxpaying citizens as a means to make something illegal as if we, tax paying citizens, had agreed to pay for everyone's healthcare....

I get so annoyed when articles write about health care costs passed on to taxpaying citizens as a means to make something illegal as if we, tax paying citizens, had agreed to pay for everyone's healthcare....

Same reason we're so lucky to have to pay for other people's birth control. It's "saving" us money compared with having to pay for their kids!!

Back
Top Bottom