• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hell just froze over! NY Dem says use 2nd against Trump

Glockster30

NES Member
did a search...

A NY democrat says if needed, take up arms against Trump if he violates the law/courts. He isn't wrong, but he is a damn hypocrite! I'm guessing that his advice didn't apply to Obama, though.

A New York Democratic congressman is being accused of promoting violence against President Trump after suggesting during a town hall that citizens may have to take up arms against the president if he doesn’t follow the law.

“I mean, this is where the Second Amendment comes in quite frankly, because you know, what if the president was to ignore the courts? What would you do? What would we do?” Rep. Tom Suozzi, D-N.Y., said during a March 12 Q&A session with constituents in Huntington, on Long Island.

Democrat suggests 'Second Amendment' remedy vs. Trump

lol, Long Island rises in open rebellion using non-black muskets and 10 round magazines. Trump need to step up his game trolling Dims, may be go to a cat show and grab pussy.

He'll be shit out of luck and will regret the political gun grabbing.

Talk of Violent Revolution is un-patriotic terrorism, until your unaligned with the Regime in power, then Revolution is your moral duty.

He's exactly right. This is the actual reason for the 2A. Just because someone says it against Trump doesn't make it wrong.

Any republicans denouncing this guy doesn't really support the 2A.

He would be rights if the courts correctly interpreted the constitution. And they very rarely if ever do when it comes to 2A.

of course NOW the lefties would be behind it because it's against trump. Against Obama? would've been treasonous LOL!
I've never seen a generation of people willingly march to have their rights taken away. It really is disgraceful what we've allowed to happen
in our school. The Marxists have taken root and we were asleep at the wheel. :(

did a search...

A NY democrat says if needed, take up arms against Trump if he violates the law/courts. He isn't wrong, but he is a damn hypocrite! I'm guessing that his advice didn't apply to Obama, though.
Democrat suggests 'Second Amendment' remedy vs. Trump

Count to 10, let them dig their holes deep enough and then have Trump, the NRA and others to come out in support of his statement... on strictly constitutional grounds. That will make the talking heads explode.

isn't advocating the violent overthrow of the government treason?
Article 3, US Constitution (The only crime defined in the Constitution):
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government;

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Fortunately for the Democrat Congressman, it's no treasonous to be treasonous.

there you have it. PROOF that leftists shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Confiscate all guns from leftists!!! Its the only way to be sure.

Yes NY gather the Troops!

Oh look here's one now

bce8d2d73f37539ade368eac80bb8606--news-of-today-guns.jpg

He's exactly right. This is the actual reason for the 2A. Just because someone says it against Trump doesn't make it wrong.

Any republicans denouncing this guy doesn't really support the 2A.

He's not wrong but if he's ever voted for shit anti legislation, etc, it makes him a massive hypocrite... lol. "Yes, take up arms if the president does something stupid.... oh but wait, sorry I f***ed you guys out of your guns after sandy hook. Nevermind" [rofl]

-Mike

Please take up arms you stupid communist libtards.....I'm getting tired of waiting!!

Back
Top Bottom