Henry releases a pcc in 9mm.

Threaded barrel !

cost?

TFB_HenryHomesteader_5-660x481.jpeg

At first I thought it was odd, then I remember they make the AR-7, so it makes sense.

I'm hoping they eventually do a modern version of something like a Winchester Model 1895 Musket for .308 Winchester.

AR-7 in 22lr is a fun little gun, weighs nothing and very easy to break down and clean (no tools). The only thing that is kind of a pain is there is no last shot bolt hold open. Just have to count your shots.

Accurate for what it is and the rear peep/front blade is nice.

I’ll look into this 9, thanks for posting

What the f*** is with all the pcc rifles over the last years being made in just about everything except 45acp! Ffs I'd already have a new pcc from ruger if they came in 45acp. Now henry......only in 9mm. 🤬
This is interesting, but my whole take in a PCC is needs to take the same mags as my glock 17 with the ruger, and breakdown into a nice little case where i can put both be loaded up with a sidearm and carbine pretty quick.

What mags would it take for .45? Glock? 1911?? If it could take both, I could see owning it.

If Glock, I'd probably rather a 10mm, then I'd carry a Glock 20 to match. Ballistics would kick ass .41Mag style and make it near a real rifle shooting some hot buffalo bore or shit like that.

Honestly........it would be the perfect hole to fill if they made it in .44Mag and all those people wanting Ruger Deerfield Carbines would love it. (Not sure they would love the price)

Last edited:
This is interesting, but my whole take in a PCC is needs to take the same mags as my glock 17 with the ruger, and breakdown into a nice little case where i can put both be loaded up with a sidearm and carbine pretty quick.

What mags would it take for .45? Glock? 1911?? If it could take both, I could see owning it.

If Glock, I'd probably rather a 10mm, then I'd carry a Glock 20 to match. Ballistics would kick ass .41Mag style and make it near a real rifle shooting some hot buffalo bore or shit like that.

Honestly........it would be the perfect hole to fill if they made it in .44Mag and all those people wanting Ruger Deerfield Carbines would love it. (Not sure they would love the price)
Glock mags in something with wood furniture just feels wrong.

Back
Top Bottom