Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Is there a source on details on what happened?

The video I saw, she was obstructed from view the entire video including the gun shot. You year it, and then you see the guy that was obstructing the view to her look down to where she fell. I think she's in the corner in the video pressed up against the door, blocked from view by the guy in the blue and the guy in the red.

Woman 'shot' inside Capitol building in Washington DC bleeds in horrific clip

Oh...and I have no idea what type of rag the Dailystar is, but they had some footage. Also saw some pictures elsewhere. I think she took it to the neck/high shoulder area.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.

Yes, she personally was subverting the will of the people. That's how I'd describe it. [laugh]

Another liberal moron too stupid to understand what the word "treason" actually means.

Not a drop spilled by protesters ! Now leave this forum commie.
How many cops went to the hospital last night for injuries? Curtesy of the "law and order" and "back the blue" party.

"At least 14 DC Metropolitan Police officers were injured, including one who was hospitalized after suffering serious injuries when he was pulled into a crowd and assaulted, Police Chief Robert Contee said. One officer had significant facial injuries from being struck by a projectile, and another officer was hospitalized after being pepper-sprayed."

Back
Top Bottom