• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

Good point!

I'm actually Hogan-Fluent in German. I can count to pretty close to 100 and a dozen or so other words.

I once worked with a German guy years ago and he taught me some phrases for if I ever went there:

Thank you
Du Hurensohn.

Where is the bathroom?
Deine Oma masturbiert im Stehen!

Have a nice day and goodbye
Du hast einen sehr kleinen Schwanz.
Might want to video that response . [rofl]

The only way the Republicans left in Massachusetts (all 10 of them) ever get back the governors office is if they find a Vegan/transgender/bipoc/Jewish/Muslim to run
At least a lot of the Muslims are pro-gun??

This is the stuff any Republic challenger needs to hammer the shit out of, this and her "Forests grow " crap.
But they won't .
They will claim to take the "High road " and piss away their shot , as usual .
Won't matter, Maura will be anointed and the obedient sheeple will be dancing in the streets with their masks on waving their vax cards.

Wondering: does everyone remember and does ANYONE have any video/sound clip from her classic moment a few years back when, ... the evil Filthbag Kunt ... said, "Well, then she'll just have to HOLD IT"..??
Cuz if I was Diehl (and Trump) I would find that clip, if it exists, get it out on TV and the internet, and play it.. over and over and over and over and....(etc etc).
Howie's nickname for her is "Hold-It Healy", 16 hours of drive-time radio per week.

Things are going to get pretty f***ed in this state once the SJW Woke Garbage Crew finally picks off the dying/aging, Usually white, liberal elites, from the power centers....
$24G question is who will be in charge when the state's pension bomb goes off.
Mass is too crooked not to be hiding one.

Good point!

I'm actually Hogan-Fluent in German. I can count to pretty close to 100 and a dozen or so other words.

I once worked with a German guy years ago and he taught me some phrases for if I ever went there:

Thank you
Du Hurensohn.

Where is the bathroom?
Deine Oma masturbiert im Stehen!

Have a nice day and goodbye
Du hast einen sehr kleinen Schwanz.
Awesome and thanks for the helpful phrases. I go to Germany in a couple weeks and I can start using these as soon as I'm on the Lufthansa flight. I'll let you know how it works out. [rofl]

Won't matter, Maura will be anointed and the obedient sheeple will be dancing in the streets with their masks on waving their vax cards.
Unfortunately,

Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey is maintaining a strong lead over her opponent in the gubernatorial Democratic primary, State Sen. Sonia Chang-Díaz

According to a new UMass Lowell poll, Healey is up 45 points over Chang-Díaz among likely Democratic voters. The lead is Healey’s widest yet, POLITICO reported.

Overall, Healey got 62% of likely Democratic voters, with Chang-Díaz getting just 17%. Another 20% of likely Democratic voters said they were undecided.

Live blog: Tracking the 2022 Massachusetts elections

01c72021-0034-495a-ae9d-02f4a2163b95-jpeg.606192
That's not shoe polish on her lip.

As I recall, CharLie Faker told us the AG had the power (in regards to AWB edict) and he couldn’t do anything about it. I’m sure we weren’t lied to 🤥 so with Maura in the corner office - that would mean she has less power.

Remember, non-compliance folks.

Back
Top Bottom