Here we go....Here comes Maura

Not sure about tacos, but you would be surprised at how many people cross the border for dental care, medical care and prescription medications that cost far less than in the United States. A lot of them are senior citizens on fixed incomes.

I was unaware of that

There’s no outright bans on all guns and ammo even in CA and NY. You think MA will waste millions doing a full on Australia ban? Doubtful.
To go ‘full aussy’ they would need a scotus ruling first annulling 2nd amendment into a complete nuisance, Enforcing, efficiently, a right to handle arms for an enlisted active military personnel only and exclusively.
I am not sure what social cataclysmic event can lead to something like that.

To go ‘full aussy’ they would need a scotus ruling first annulling 2nd amendment into a complete nuisance, Enforcing, efficiently, a right to handle arms for an enlisted active military personnel only and exclusively.
I am not sure what social cataclysmic event can lead to something like that.
Maybe they’ll let bring guns with us to the FEMA camps.

Ok probably not.

If Maura gets in the last thing we'll have to worry about is gun control. When Obama took office we were all worried about gun control, right? And while we were focused on that and waiting for the hammer to drop, no pun intended, right under our noses Obama and the Democrats managed to pass Obamacare. Maura's first mission is to generate revenue so that they can fill their pockets with cash and for things like expanded social programs and more benefits for illegals. Those things will have to be paid for by the middle class, or what's left of them. So what do we have to look forward to, more gas taxes, a milage tax, higher tolls, and who knows what comes after that? But if you're still worried about guns, don't worry anymore. Why? Because you're not going to have enough money left after taxes to buy any more guns or ammo. Hey! Maybe it's time for me to move to N.H.

And " poof " like that , every single semi auto rifle in Mass just plummeted in value .
If your definition of plummet is what happened to “pre-Healy” lower values, bring on the plummet. Maybe stripped Anderson lowers can go for $1k.

She has a lot $$ from a Soros funded PAC, she will win because most of the people in Mass are Sheep. I’m just glad I will no longer be an official resident of the state when she does. Mass will become full California East with massive firearm restrictive laws and more rights for illegals, felons and addicts.

“If all Massachusetts gun owners vote against her….”

20AB20D0-80F8-4662-83BF-2C7116D68FA0.jpeg

There are plenty of races in NH that would actually benefit from your time and money. Don’t waste either on this forgone conclusion.

She called for a repeal of the 2A.... ugh

Not that she has a chance but Dianna Ploss will most likely get my vote. I am registered as unaffiliated so will be voting in the Dem primary for anyone but Healy.

Diehl needs to step up his game as I haven't heard a peep from him in a while.
No he doesn’t. He has no game to step up.

Why do we even bother following this guy. Unfortunately no republican, qualified or not, will beat the dem candidate for governor is this undesirable lefty state.

Another lawyer who slept through her Con Law class and still got an A because she was a lib female. Somehow missed the part about needing 3/4 of the states to ratify.

Not surprised, probably tagged years ago by the cabal. As soon as they get one in they already pick the next one.

I've exited the state, so obviously I'll be voting several times on the democratic ticket (they look for registered voters that leave the state and send in ringers using that name).

Seriously, no matter how much you feel your vote is invalidated or voting for somebody you dislike less is giving in, VOTE AGAINST MAURA.

View attachment 566939

Or start learning German

No sweat:cool:

Good point!

I'm actually Hogan-Fluent in German. I can count to pretty close to 100 and a dozen or so other words.

I once worked with a German guy years ago and he taught me some phrases for if I ever went there:

Thank you
Du Hurensohn.

Where is the bathroom?
Deine Oma masturbiert im Stehen!

Have a nice day and goodbye
Du hast einen sehr kleinen Schwanz.

No he doesn’t. He has no game to step up.

Why do we even bother following this guy. Unfortunately no republican, qualified or not, will beat the dem candidate for governor is this undesirable lefty state.
We have a declared Republican Governor?

Back
Top Bottom