• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

In MA, The only one that has a chance now is a gay, black, female left tard. I don’t think we will ever see an R get elected again. I hate to be a Debbie downer , but how many guys here have bailed on MA? It’s over for us. I’m leaving as soon as my mom dies and my boys are old enough to come with me.
ditto - Mom and Dad with health issues prevent me from getting the hell out of here.

Diehl's on with Kuhner rn.

Very confident of his chances. I don't think he'll win, but I see the value of contributing so he can run ads, and if she wins, win by as narrow a margin as possible.

And regular shipments from TSUSA

Doesn't she run the state already? It's not like Baker did anything to stop her.
I just hope she doesn't decide to switch tactics and focus her attention on banning certain calibers, rather than the platforms that launch them, like California (.50 BMG) and Mexico (.223, .308, .30-06, 7mm Mauser, etc.) did.

I just hope she doesn't decide to switch tactics and focus her attention on banning certain calibers, rather than the platforms that launch them, like California (.50 BMG) and Mexico (.223, .308, .30-06, 7mm Mauser, etc.) did.
I just don't know how it would be enforced. Targetsportusa has been great at lawyering up and giving her the middle finger. But maybe if legislation is passed and there are clear cut laws (ya right!!) they'll be forced to comply and not ship xyz caliber/ammo to MA??

Then again, worst case scenario you ship all of your ammo to a UPS Store in NH. I already do this from vendors/manufacturers like Federal Premium and CCI, who don't ship to MA. I'm not far from the NH border so it would be a minor inconvenience. But someone living in Pittsfield for example, it would be a bigger PITA.

As @drgrant said, it's "dodgeable".

I'd be more concerned about legislation being passed for "ghost guns" that could potentially end the frame game ie getting offlist guns....

I don't know that Ruckus is looking pretty good for a dash and grab. I can imagine someone finding your treasure map in 100 years stuffed in the wall between studs and then attempting to find the treasure again:

If I don't dig that stuff up in the next 30 years - I'm not about to dig it up when I'm 80.

It would be lost forever.

None of my younger family members will likely care much for guns.

My only worry is if a judge puts me under oath and makes me hand over all my guns.

"Well, your honor... I have one at home. If you want the rest you'll need a backhoe and a GPS. Here are the coordinates but you might want to wait till spring."

"There are other ones, too, but you'll have to hike 3 miles in dense forest and climb some rocks."

I hear you can bury metal under railroad tracks and it might not get discovered by a metal detector.

@Len-2A Training says that even other states are not out of the reach of the Long Arm of the Law - but it might not be worth their while.

I just don't know how it would be enforced. Targetsportusa has been great at lawyering up and giving her the middle finger. But maybe if legislation is passed and there are clear cut laws (ya right!!) they'll be forced to comply and not ship xyz caliber/ammo to MA??

Then again, worst case scenario you ship all of your ammo to a UPS Store in NH. I already do this from vendors/manufacturers like Federal Premium and CCI, who don't ship to MA. I'm not far from the NH border so it would be a minor inconvenience. But someone living in Pittsfield for example, it would be a bigger PITA.

As @drgrant said, it's "dodgeable".

I'd be more concerned about legislation being passed for "ghost guns" that could potentially end the frame game ie getting offlist guns....
Unless the law prevents possession. A guy in Texas, who was a trap and sporting Clay's shooter, crossed over to Metamaros with his wife for dinner. Mexican federales found a couple of live 12 gauge rounds in their vehicle. As Alice Cooper stated: "WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE! Mexico is up to 30 years for unlicensed possession of a firearm or ammunition. Wasting away in Margaritaville in a Mexican prison while diligently searching for my lost shaker of salt is not my share of fun. To each his own!

Unless the law prevents possession. A guy in Texas, who was a trap and sporting Clay's shooter, crossed over to Metamaros with his wife for dinner. Mexican federales found a couple of live 12 gauge rounds in their vehicle. As Alice Cooper stated: "WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE! Mexico is up to 30 years for unlicensed possession of a firearm or ammunition. Wasting away in Margaritaville in a Mexican prison while diligently searching for my lost shaker of salt is not my share of fun. To each his own!
Yeah I don’t think that will ever happen even in MA. That would require some serious enforcement which costs $$

I’m guilty of being paranoid from time to time but I’m not concerned that guns or ammo will be outright banned in MA.

But you’re entitled to your opinion of course.

Anyone here who doesn’t see a massive run / shortage at MA guns shops coming then you’d better wake up now. Go buy what you think you want.
If you don't already have 3 of what you want, you are 5 years late and a moron.
So say the NES savants. [rofl][rofl][rofl]
I do agree with you. @drgrant does not agree with me, but I think there's a greater than 50% chance we will see a push for California style gun control plus some weird twists just to one-up Newsome. Combination worst elements of CA and NY? Personally, the only things I don't have that I would like are bolt guns and shotguns- so I'm not losing any sleep over it and within a few years will be moving out. Well, maybe that upper for a SBR'd 458 SOCOM and...

Not gonna happen. However, I bet America's most popular sporting rifle is going to be in her bullseye.

Nope. There will be no outright ban on guns and ammo- just the evil killy black rifles. I am so confident of this, I will shave my head and post pics on NES if it happens differently than I say.

There's pletny of lame shit they can get away with, but MA cannot be as expansive as the others without spending millions to get there. So "more shitty laws" isn't off the
table (because theres some tyrannical shit they can put in for little to no cost) but you're not going to see black rape vans like CA has anytime soon, because the moonbats here don't want to
pay for it.

There's pletny of lame shit they can get away with, but MA cannot be as expansive as the others without spending millions to get there. So "more shitty laws" isn't off the
table (because theres some tyrannical shit they can put in for little to no cost) but you're not going to see black rape vans like CA has anytime soon, because the moonbats here don't want to
pay for it.
bring the vans

Diehl's on with Kuhner rn.

Very confident of his chances. I don't think he'll win, but I see the value of contributing so he can run ads, and if she wins, win by as narrow a margin as possible.

And regular shipments from TSUSA
He needs to be tougher on her. His problem with when he ran against Warren (besides the fact that he is in MA) is that he was wayyyyy too easy on her. He didn’t want to attack her. He was acting too moderate. And back then he distanced himself from Trump, at least this time he seems to be on Trump’s side.

riddle me this. What kind of nitwit crosses a border into a third world shithole run by drug cartels for a taco?

I hear you can bury metal under railroad tracks and it might not get discovered by a metal detector.

@Len-2A Training says that even other states are not out of the reach of the Long Arm of the Law - but it might not be worth their while.

If you find yourself in a situation like that and the .gov is willing to put you in jail anyways then why cooperate? You could cooperate and still find yourself in jail anyways.

pay for it.
Well, my head is already shaved so it's not much of a bet LOL.

riddle me this. What kind of nitwit crosses a border into a third world shithole run by drug cartels for a taco?
Not sure about tacos, but you would be surprised at how many people cross the border for dental care, medical care and prescription medications that cost far less than in the United States. A lot of them are senior citizens on fixed incomes.

I always laugh that so many people speak in absolutes when it comes to elections, as if they have a time machine and they've come back to enlighten the rest of us. Talk to Harry Truman, Scott Brown, Peter Bluth, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and a whole host of "never gonna happen" candidates who were counted down and out. I was working at a newspaper when Romney won the Gubernatorial race and the disbelief among the lefty editors was like they were punched in the stomach.

Regardless, the Massachusetts Republican Party is a joke because we are loaded with cynical voters who long decide we don't have a hope before the first vote is cast and Tea Party voters who don't understand that the most extreme hard R candidate is not going to get elected in a state where there are 32% registered Dems and 10% registered GOP-- the biggest group in MA are the Unenrolled at 52%-- you win here by appealing to them.

Is it hopeless? Sure feels that way sometimes, and if you think it is and you still live here, and worse if you don't vote because "what's the point" then you have no one to blame but yourself. There are companies in business whose sole purpose is to help relocate "leftugees" i.e. Conservatives living in Liberal states-- I'm talking to several myself but the primary driving force for me is to get away from Winter-- but I can't see moving somewhere and I'm still in a 3/1 minority.

Back
Top Bottom