• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here's Where Kamala Harris Stands on Gun Control

Everybody needs to hold Joe's feet to the fire about following through on his pledge to appoint Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke (D-TX) as gun czar and make a play for all those promised executive actions.

It's our best bet for triggering the biggest mid-term power shift since '94.

Here's Where Kamala Harris Stands on Gun Control
One line I thought was humorous is: banning AR-15-style assault weapons from being imported into the country. [rofl2]
Smoke another one Kamala![smile]
Nobody tell Kamala about all the "Airsoft" parts on Wish and Ali...

Last edited:
“We need reasonable gun safety laws in this country, starting with universal background checks and a renewal of the assault weapon ban, but they have failed to have the courage to act.”

Whenever I see "reasonable gun ... laws" or "commonsense gun laws" I know the rest is going to be bullshit.

Attachments

• doublefu.gif
    doublefu.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 41
Everybody needs to hold Joe's feet to the fire about following through on his pledge to appoint Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke (D-TX) as gun czar and make a play for all those promised executive actions.

Hey Xiden! Where's Beto?

politicians speak endlessly....and pass laws.

but they don't know much about or even write the bills that become laws....

mostly, they're absolutely clueless about what it is that they're doing.

310 million people up in here....it's not possible to run that effectively.

We haven't had a Waco or Ruby Ridge moment in about 30 years, but it's pretty much a guarantee that if they go thru with any sort of extreme action that there's gonna be some people who don't comply, not when former CIA directors are talking about f*cking deprogramming people they call domestic terrorists for attending a protest.

I can see a raid with some federal agents shot and it'll be live streamed on the internet, and later the suspects social media will show a Trump flag, a MAGA hat, and posts with #StoptheSteal. There'll be a massive federal response and a blown up house thanks to a predator drone and the reason is because the guy was seen with a 30 rd magazine at his local NRA affiliated range and the RSO tipped certain agencies off because the NRA believes in law and order.

Like, with Waco it was machine guns and teen sex slaves and those are things that almost nobody is willing to accept in society, but with Ruby Ridge and the alleged sawed off shotguns, it's such a minor thing that about turned the nation on the government. I mean, shit, it's partially why it drove two guys to blow up a building.

I do not think after the past year with the Floyd protests, the pandemic, and the election fraud that all the new gun owners are going to accept gov't overreaction because of semi auto guns and mags that hold 20 or 30 rds, but you know, I don't see Cocaine Mitch getting up there waving an NRA flag and 40 round Pmag because the guy does not give a shit and the rest of the GOP is so out of touch they won't either.

They didn't do shit with repealing Obamacare, the RINOs in the party won't do shit with undoing any gun control laws because the GOP is a Do Nothing party.

Last edited:
TL/DR (and maybe another poster already asked),....

But do we even need a thread on this??

When it it comes to 2A and KH the question falls into that same category of “If you have to ask,...

I have a Saiga 12 Shotgun made by Ishmash.
I have changed enough parts that it is now a US made Firearm
according to Section 922.

Malodave

I'm not sure if its been mentioned but any "non sporting" rifle was banned from importation under George HW Bush. Though the media played it up as a gun control move, it was a protectionist trade move and was supported by the American gun industry, secretly for a number of years.

She's just another educated idiot. I can't tell you how many people I know with doctorates who have zero common sense.
I work with several PhDs that are physicists....wicked smaht in their field but outside of their narrowly defined knowledge territory, they are pretty much clueless...not an ounce of common sense.

Back
Top Bottom