Hernandez moved to Shirley prison

He'll spend his days in the super-max most likely in solitary confinement until it becomes too much of a burden and then ship him off to some Fed prison in fly over country.

He'll spend his days in the super-max most likely in solitary confinement until it becomes too much of a burden and then ship him off to some Fed prison in fly over country.

Nope, Shirley is his new home and no solitary.

Maybe they could put him in the same cell as the boston bomber and see what happens. Reality show?

Shirley is a state max security prison, not federal.

Surely you must be kidding.

shirley.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, Shirley is his new home and no solitary.

Shirley is a state max security prison, not federal.

shirley.jpg

Hey, don't confuse some of these people with the facts.

And, is that a Dodge Dart avatar, and was that at Fitchburg last weekend?

Hey, don't confuse some of these people with the facts.

And, is that a Dodge Dart avatar, and was that at Fitchburg last weekend?

for a crowd that has a general distaste for people being rash based on emotions and being reactionary, this crew as a whole sure is hypocritical. (in other words, "free", you nailed it!)

MA has a form of super max for those who are violent in prison. It's the DDU unit at walpole. That is a separate area in walpole and only for the few very violent cons. Joe druce is in there now for killing the pedo priest.

Shirley is just a max like walpole but newer.

I think he gets the 1st degree overturned and reduced to 2nd degree. The jury could not decide if it was premeditated but thought shooting someone was "extreme atrocity or cruelty". That's bs. A gun shot isn't extreme atrocity or cruel. It was meant for someone who stabs a person 45 times, drowns someone, etc. There needs to be a prolonged death where the method used inflicted pain over some time.

He's not going to serve life. Also, even if convicted of the on ein boston, a big if as the evidence there stinks, that is a 2nd degree case as well.

Someone was telling me that the Boston Bomber kid could be facing life with 23 hours of solitary/day....Just imagining that scenario gives me anxiety. They should at least give you the courtesy of offering you the option of offing yourself every 6 months.

Joe druce is in there now for killing the pedo priest.

Trivia: That killing took place where? Yep, at Shirley.

Shirley is just a max like walpole but newer.

Correct, Walpole does indeed house the DDU unit. It also changed over to the maximum security reception center back in 2009. All max security felons process through there before final disposition of where they will spend their sentence.

I think he gets the 1st degree overturned and reduced to 2nd degree. The jury could not decide if it was premeditated but thought shooting someone was "extreme atrocity or cruelty". That's bs. A gun shot isn't extreme atrocity or cruel. It was meant for someone who stabs a person 45 times, drowns someone, etc. There needs to be a prolonged death where the method used inflicted pain over some time.

He's not going to serve life. Also, even if convicted of the on ein boston, a big if as the evidence there stinks, that is a 2nd degree case as well.

The "extreme atrocity or cruelty" was in regards to the manner in which Odin Lloyd was shot to death. Shot 6 times, at least two of which were while he was already on the ground, in the chest.

IMO, I disagree with you. Not only do I think 1st degree will not be overturned, I think the evidence in the 2nd case could be stronger against him.

I believe he will spend the rest of his life in jail.

But lets say he gets 2nd degree for all 3. That's 15 years for each before parole in Mass and he will be in his 60's before even appearing before the parole board.

Someone was telling me that the Boston Bomber kid could be facing life with 23 hours of solitary/day....Just imagining that scenario gives me anxiety. They should at least give you the courtesy of offering you the option of offing yourself every 6 months.

Standard operating procedure for the federal supermax, ADX Florence.

Last edited:
Trivia: That killing took place where? Yep, at Shirley.

Correct, Walpole does indeed house the DDU unit. It also changed over to the maximum security reception center back in 2009. All max security felons process through there before final disposition of where they will spend their sentence.

The "extreme atrocity or cruelty" was in regards to the manner in which Odin Lloyd was shot to death. Shot 6 times, at least two of which were while he was already on the ground, in the chest.

IMO, I disagree with you. Not only do I think 1st degree will not be overturned, I think the evidence in the 2nd case could be stronger against him.

I believe he will spend the rest of his life in jail.

But lets say he gets 2nd degree for all 3. That's 15 years for each before parole in Mass and he will be in his 60's before even appearing before the parole board.

4 of the gun shots were fatal. There was minimal suffering so it wasn't atrocious or cruel. If you shoot someone in the head, then shoot them 20 times when they hit the floor, that isn't an atrocity or cruelty, it's 20 shots in a dead body. It really was not intended for deaths where there is no prolonged suffering or pain.

With the boston charge, as far as I know, they have no credible witnesses. Also, the jury isn't going to be 12 middle class white men and women, that matters. If convicted, the sentence would likely be concurrently so he would be out by 50 yrs old.

AH won't need to worry about the druces. For one he's a decent size and his strength is off the charts vs a non pro athlete. And he's a celeb. Most will want to be his friend and protect him ala OJ.

And the best part is he'll be there for a while, and if he's moved again? And every time he's moved/transferred again, etc? Eventually nobody will give a sh*t and it won't even make the "news". Eventually, like almost all the other "big names" that end up in the can, he'll just completely fall off of the radar, out of peoples thoughts etc...it'll take a while, sure, but eventually nobody will even think of the big, bad "tough guy" unless he wises off to someone tougher and gets shanked...or he pulls a "Salvi Special" and ties a garbage bag tightly around his head....

Ken Seguin is in MCI-Norfolk, he killed his wife and two kids (son 7, daughter 5), three counts 2nd degree concurrent terms, he's been up for parole several times and gets denied each time.

I thought for sure Hernandez would end up there also.

Ken Seguin is in MCI-Norfolk, he killed his wife and two kids (son 7, daughter 5), three counts 2nd degree concurrent terms, he's been up for parole several times and gets denied each time.

I think lifers for violent felonies start in a maximum security and work their way down to medium over time if they adjust well and behave themselves. I would be surprised if a life without parole started in a medium security facility such as Norfolk.'
'

I think lifers for violent felonies start in a maximum security and work their way down to medium over time if they adjust well and behave themselves. I would be surprised if a life without parole started in a medium security facility such as Norfolk.'
'

Fujita the one from wayland who killed his ex gf is in norfolk and I think went there right away. Dirk Geineder the dr from wellesley who killed his wife at morse pond is there, entwistle the one who killed his wife and infant in hopkinton is in medium security bridgewater prison,

Here is the MA inmate look up if anyone is curious about someone. It's not perfect, some don't come up.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=20000

His second chance at parole was bad timing. That was after the parolee killed a cop in woburn and deval's uber soft board was replaced en masse.

It is not uncommon to move problem inmates around. With this guys attitude, ego and money my guess is it won't be long before he causes problems for the prison staff and will have to be moved.

Mass. prisons use appeasement to keep inmates happy. Based on this guy's arrogance that will not work out well.

"
With the boston charge, as far as I know, they have no credible witnesses. Also, the jury isn't going to be 12 middle class white men and women, that matters. If convicted, the sentence would likely be concurrently so he would be out by 50 yrs old.

As i've said before, you are wrong. The Boston case is much stronger than the Fall River case. They have the car, they have witnesses.

The appeal the Fall River case is going to hinge on the judge's charge to the jury. They SJC is not going to have a trial de novo on the facts. If the jury was properly charged and decided there was extreme cruelty or atrocity, that was their verdict.

"

As i've said before, you are wrong. The Boston case is much stronger than the Fall River case. They have the car, they have witnesses.

The appeal the Fall River case is going to hinge on the judge's charge to the jury. They SJC is not going to have a trial de novo on the facts. If the jury was properly charged and decided there was extreme cruelty or atrocity, that was their verdict.

Dude, the Boston case is weak, and Conleys office knows it.
Its not gonna see a courtroom

"

They have "the car", a silver toyota SUV. I guess my relative is a suspect, they have one too. The witnesses are beyond weak. They only ID'd AH after he was arrested for the attleboro one. A bad lawyer would rip that apart. And the jury pool in suffolk is FAR different than that of other counties in eastern MA.

Sorry Hoover, completely disagree with you. The Lloyd case was weaker, tons of evidence suppressed or thrown out, and they still convicted him, largely on circumstantial evidence (a lot of circumstantial evidence).

I'll bet you $20 that they convict him in the Boston case as well.

The Suffolk indictments allege two counts of first-degree murder for the July 16, 2012, shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in Boston’s South End; three counts of armed assault with intent to murder and one count of assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon for shots fired at three surviving victims; and one count of unlawful possession of a firearm.

An SUV registered to Hernandez was located at his uncle's home, where Hernandez was raised. A search revealed the vehicle contained gun residue and a duffle bag police believe contained the clothes Hernandez was wearing that night, as seen on surveillance footage recovered from the scene....

Police recovered what they believe to be the murder weapon, a .38-caliber Smith and Wesson revolver, during a routine traffic stop June 21, 2013. The gun was found in a briefcase in the back of a car driven by a 19-year-old woman, who told police she gave a ride to a man who called himself "Chicago" and several friends.

“She stated that they were football players and they put all their belongings in the trunk," court documents said. "She stated the she dropped them off at work and they left their belongings in the vehicle due to work."

Ballistics tests performed on the gun linked it to the 2012 slayings, and prosecutors later confirmed the weapon is the one they believe Hernandez used to carry out the shootings.

Boston double murder charges vs. Aaron Hernandez seen as stronger

Unlike the Bristol County case, in which prosecutors were left with mostly circumstantial evidence, the Boston murder trial will likely have more hard evidence. Suffolk prosecutors have said they have the murder weapon, surveillance footage and eyewitnesses who can peg Hernandez as the murderer.

Warrant Details Case Against Hernandez In Double Homicide

Surveillance footage from just after midnight on July 16 shows Hernandez arriving at a parking garage in Boston, driving a silver Toyota 4Runner with Rhode Island plates, the warrant states. The same car was seized in June from 114 Lake Ave., the Bristol home owned by Hernandez's uncle, after authorities recovered it during a search for evidence in the Lloyd case.

A different camera later captured Hernandez and Bradley entering Cure immediately after the victims, according to the document. Hernandez downed two drinks, and left with Bradley 10 minutes later. Surveillance footage shows them leaving the garage in the 4Runner around 1:30 a.m., with Hernandez in the driver's seat and Bradley in the front passenger's seat.

What the two men did next is unclear. But by the time the victims left Cure an hour later, a car resembling the Toyota was back in the area. As the victims walked to the same garage, the 4Runner was captured on surveillance footage looping the block, circling the victims at a slow speed, in the lane closest to the sidewalk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom