Hey all new here

Kevin North-shore area live guns cigars and the occasional good beer figured I’d come on here and gain some insight from y’all about new purchases and recommendations bare with me I have trouble navigating the forum. Hoping to gain some knowledge here! If you need cigar knowledge I’m your guy ! Have a great rest of your week !

Kevin North-shore area live guns cigars and the occasional good beer figured I’d come on here and gain some insight from y’all about new purchases and recommendations bare with me I have trouble navigating the forum. Hoping to gain some knowledge here! If you need cigar knowledge I’m your guy ! Have a great rest of your week !
Welcome and buy a Glock ! [smile]

Welcome
Hope you don’t have feelings 😂

Welcome.
Do you know how to get a thick skin? Yup you abuse the hell out of it. NES is just here to help [laugh]
Welcome and some people are aholes so don't take it personally.
I take that personally

Back
Top Bottom