Hey all new here

Kevin North-shore area live guns cigars and the occasional good beer figured I’d come on here and gain some insight from y’all about new purchases and recommendations bare with me I have trouble navigating the forum. Hoping to gain some knowledge here! If you need cigar knowledge I’m your guy ! Have a great rest of your week !
Do you think women are born unhappy and they get less happy as they age?

Trying to see where you fit on NES.

Kevin North-shore area live guns cigars and the occasional good beer figured I’d come on here and gain some insight from y’all about new purchases and recommendations bare with me I have trouble navigating the forum. Hoping to gain some knowledge here! If you need cigar knowledge I’m your guy ! Have a great rest of your week !
Welcome. Hope you have thick skin.. interesting place. 😂.
There is a cigar thread going, there’s a bunch of cigar guys here.

Are you related to Tony Scali?[dance]

I’m playing catchup on this one and going through the welcome checklist:

I believe someone already called him Maura. Good job.

Was he chastised for not posting this in the new folks check-in thread, and was his entire ancestral line berated for not going green? Someone want to volunteer to do that?

Did anyone call him a Fed yet? I didn’t see it, come on guys, you’re better than that. I’ll do that to check it off the list, “Nice try Fed!”

I see we already questioned his sexuality based on the caliber he shoots and asked questions about his preferences of women with pointy elbows for profiling purposes, well-done.

Someone sent the application for the NES Stud Club. That’s taken care of. We should probably gauge his interest and skill level for the hot oil hammer fighting season.

Other than a few more digs and insults to his manhood to determine whether he is a homosexual or not, I think we’re all good!

Cripes, it‘s a mystery as to why there aren’t more female members on here.

By the way, Welcome!

I’m playing catchup on this one and going through the welcome checklist:

I believe someone already called him Maura. Good job.

Was he chastised for not posting this in the new folks check-in thread, and was his entire ancestral line berated for not going green? Someone want to volunteer to do that?

Did anyone call him a Fed yet? I didn’t see it, come on guys, you’re better than that. I’ll do that to check it off the list, “Nice try Fed!”

I see we already questioned his sexuality based on the caliber he shoots and asked questions about his preferences of women with pointy elbows for profiling purposes, well-done.

Someone sent the application for the NES Stud Club. That’s taken care of. We should probably gauge his interest and skill level for the hot oil hammer fighting season.

Other than a few more digs and insults to his manhood to determine whether he is a homosexual or not, I think we’re all good!

Cripes, it‘s a mystery as to why there aren’t more female members on here.

By the way, Welcome!
What about a bang the wife toss the keys and upperdeck comment tho?

Welcome OP! I have definately learned a lot on this forum and the amount of varied topics brought up in posts provided hours of reading entertainment.

"Y'all" ??? WTF is that?

Welcome dude. There is actually a really good cigar thread you would probably like.
Everyone is friendly. Just in a really rude way. Don't let it get to you.

And also you are about to get a bunch of people telling you to go green.
Possibly the most true statement ever made about NES. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom