• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hey everybody, first post.

Hey guys, been around this forum for a few months learning and i finally decided to make an account. Just got my LTCA Non Restricted, here in Malden, MA! Picked up an SR9c and i love this firearm! I think the gun addiction is starting to kick in... Also getting ready to join Mystic Valley Gun club in Malden soon. Hope to meet some of you there!

Also getting ready to join Mystic Valley Gun club in Malden soon. Hope to meet some of you there!

Come by on Wednesday night and introduce yourself if you haven't already.

Welcome to the dark side. Follow these instructions carefully:

1) Go green
2) It's not go time until I say so
3) Build an AK and build an AR. Your safe isn't worthy of being called a safe until you have at least one of each.
4) Never ask glock vs sig, ever.
5) When in doubt (concerning the purchase of two competing firearms), buy both. 2 is 1 and 1 is none. Always keep this in mind while justifying heavy use of credit cards in gun shops. It's ALWAYS worth it. Don't be shy about buying ammo either.
6) Group buys are your friend. (see, another reason to go green)
7) Martha Coakley is a douchenozzle of epic proportions, and she reads everything we say.
8) Donate to local pro 2A (second amendment) organizations. They break their backs for us on a daily basis fighting washington and beacon hill.

Oh, and go green! Now please.

Welcome to the dark side. Follow these instructions carefully:

1) Go green
2) It's not go time until I say so
3) Build an AK and build an AR. Your safe isn't worthy of being called a safe until you have at least one of each.
4) Never ask glock vs sig, ever.
5) When in doubt (concerning the purchase of two competing firearms), buy both. 2 is 1 and 1 is none. Always keep this in mind while justifying heavy use of credit cards in gun shops. It's ALWAYS worth it. Don't be shy about buying ammo either.
6) Group buys are your friend. (see, another reason to go green)
7) Martha Coakley is a douchenozzle of epic proportions, and she reads everything we say.
8) Donate to local pro 2A (second amendment) organizations. They break their backs for us on a daily basis fighting washington and beacon hill.

Oh, and go green! Now please.

Plus:
* Don't post funny cat pictures. We hate cat threads.
* Blitz1 is the butt of all jokes.
* If you don't like bacon, you don't belong here no matter how many guns you have.
* Don't get caught driving a Subaru or wearing a fanny pack.
* Don't shoot a .40. They were invented by French women so they would have something to shoot while their husbands cook.
* Never go full retard.

I'm sure I missed some things, but this and MichaelJR's items pretty much cover NES 101.

Im a member there. Let me know if you want to shoot some time. I'll bring my SR40c and you can give it a go if you want.

Hey guys, been around this forum for a few months learning and i finally decided to make an account. Just got my LTCA Non Restricted, here in Malden, MA! Picked up an SR9c and i love this firearm! I think the gun addiction is starting to kick in... Also getting ready to join Mystic Valley Gun club in Malden soon. Hope to meet some of you there!

Welcome! I'm fairly new too but once you start posting you feel like you belong to one big family sortof.

Of course, it's always nice to be green.

Back
Top Bottom