HI - Insane Gun Laws - And We Think MA is Bad!!

Why are all the real nice places so ****ed. I hope he gets a really good attorney
HI is a nice place? If you are a tourist you are a walking $ sign, nothing more and if you are white and move there from the Mainland you will encounter considerable prejudice from the local inhabitants who aren't. Forget that rainbow diversity crap. HI is one of the most racist states in the country. Oh, you'll be treated great as a tourist as long as your money holds out. Frankly they could give it back to the few remaining pure blooded Hawaiians (which they make a big deal about) and bring back their monarchy for all I care. No advantage for us to have it as a state except as a staging area for military operations in the Pacific.

Last edited:
HI is a nice place? If you are a tourist you are a walking $ sign, nothing more and if you are white and move there from the Mainland you will encounter considerable prejudice from the local inhabitants who aren't. Forget that rainbow diversity crap. HI is one of the most racist states in the country. Oh, you'll be treated great as a tourist as long as your money holds out. Frankly they could give it back to the few remaining pure blooded Hawaiians (which they make a big deal about) and bring back their monarchy for all I care. No advantage for us to have it as a state except as a staging area for military operations in the Pacific.
I wish more white people would move to Hawaii and experience racism. It would help them understand what it feels like to not be white in the rest of the country. You say most racist - I say about as racist as any other state. You just experience the other side of it there, where I experience the other side here.

BTW: my mother is white, so I got to see and hear about how white people get treated in one of the roughest areas in the state (Waianae)

I wish more white people would move to Hawaii and experience racism. It would help them understand what it feels like to not be white in the rest of the country. You say most racist - I say about as racist as any other state. You just experience the other side of it there, where I experience the other side here.

BTW: my mother is white, so I got to see and hear about how white people get treated in one of the roughest areas in the state (Waianae)

Very sorry to read this. I would have thought HI to be a melting pot where racial issues would not be an issue. Sad, very sad.

Very sorry to read this. I would have thought HI to be a melting pot where racial issues would not be an issue. Sad, very sad.

Sadly, people are people all over the world. One thing that is true of Hawaii is that it is a pretty non-violent place.

Also, I'd wager that a white person walking through a local neighborhood in Hawaii is going to get less dirty/suspicious looks than a black person walking through a white neighborhood in Massachusetts.

HI is a nice place? If you are a tourist you are a walking $ sign
Sounds like Bangalore.

Also, I'd wager that a white person walking through a local neighborhood in Hawaii is going to get less dirty/suspicious looks than a black person walking through a white neighborhood in Massachusetts.
Which of the two walkers you described would have a greater chance of violence from the indigenous life forms in the local neighborhoods they were walking in?

I wish more white people would move to Hawaii and experience racism. It would help them understand what it feels like to not be white in the rest of the country. You say most racist - I say about as racist as any other state. You just experience the other side of it there, where I experience the other side here. BTW: my mother is white, so I got to see and hear about how white people get treated in one of the roughest areas in the state (Waianae)

No I would disagree and say more racist because of population density and ethnic and racial diversity compounded by the fact that there is no place to go in the sense that you are surrounded by water. Polynesians vs Asians vs sub groups of Asians: Japanese vs Koreans vs Chinese vs SE Asians of several different stripes vs Filipinos vs Anglo Europeans vs Portuguese vs all the combinations of people created by unions of the above (for some reason ethnic/racial hatred doesn't stop people from having sex).

BTW I've lived in countries where Caucasians were not the racial group. I know what it's like to stick out in a crowd, not speak the language, have the same skin color, or the same religion or cultural mores as the majority around me. One of the great fallacies is that the black, brown, yellow or red person is somehow more tolerant or that the white man needs to experience racism on the other end? Why? In truth all of humanity racist.

No I would disagree and say more racist because of population density and ethnic and racial diversity compounded by the fact that there is no place to go in the sense that you are surrounded by water. Polynesians vs Asians vs sub groups of Asians: Japanese vs Koreans vs Chinese vs SE Asians of several different stripes vs Filipinos vs Anglo Europeans vs Portuguese vs all the combinations of people created by unions of the above (for some reason ethnic/racial hatred doesn't stop people from having sex).

BTW I've lived in countries where Caucasians were not the racial group. I know what it's like to stick out in a crowd, not speak the language, have the same skin color, or the same religion or cultural mores as the majority around me. One of the great fallacies is that the black, brown, yellow or red person is somehow more tolerant or that the white man needs to experience racism on the other end? Why? In truth all of humanity racist.

How long has it been since you've been in Hawaii? It's not as bad as it used to be

Back
Top Bottom