hi-point tirearms 9mm carbine

I was wondering if anyone has bought this high-point 9mm carbine. If it is a nicely made gun and is it accurate.it's a nice price but wanted some feed back from anyone that has seen one or better yet someone who has one.any input would be helpful.It's not that much money but dont want to waste my money either.thanks for your help it's very helpful.

If you want an inexpensive shooter it is quite good. I had one for a while, but I decided a 9mm carbine wasn't for me. The gun wasn't the problem though. If you are looking for something pretty don't buy it, but if you want something to just put rounds through it is a fun firearm. put a red dot on it and it really becomes quick to the target too.

I have heard nothing but good things about all of the highpoints.
But, that is one branch of the family that even the ugly tree has issues recognizing..

I just purchased one from a fellow NESer the other day. I took it to the range and it's tons of fun. It has a BSA red dot and is just fantastic to shoot. Can't beat the lifetime warranty and if you ever have an issue they will work on it for free. I would def recommend it :)

Great carbine, but looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. But it seems to digest EVERYTHING.

I just purchased one from a fellow NESer the other day. I took it to the range and it's tons of fun. It has a BSA red dot and is just fantastic to shoot. Can't beat the lifetime warranty and if you ever have an issue they will work on it for free. I would def recommend it :)

Glad you got that gun JayD!

Great carbine, but looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
This ATI stock helps:
38005.jpg

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/38005
I haven't seen one in person but the pictures on the internet look nice. Almost makes me want to buy the rifle just so I can get the stock to go with it...

I really like that stock as well as the skeletonized stocks they ship with now. IDK about replacing mine though, I am not very handy.......I do really want that ATI stock however

I had one. It worked great and it was accurate. It has an execptional warrantee.

They tend to get hit by the ugly stick about 10 times before they leave the factory though.

Back
Top Bottom