Hi

Hello, just found the forums here and immediately decided to go green. Can't wait to join the discussion. I'm new to shooting. Never shot much as a kid or in my 20's but my sister married a LEO and now I'm shooting all the time [smile]. Thanks for having me. From a lot of the posts I read it seems the community here will be a great asset to have.

Eway

Ooo, fresh fish. Kidding and welcome. Please be careful with your posts and try to not ask a real noobish question without doing a search. Don't want to scare you, just don't want to see you torn up as it happens to some first timers. Thanks for also reminding me about being green as my renewal is overdue and I have to take care of that as soon as this damn holiday season is over.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Welcome to NES Eway and thank you for going green !!! There are a lot of great resources for shooting and firearms information.

Welcome to NES. Tons of good info on here for sure. You may need a thick layer of skin sometimes but that is the same with any family. [grin]

Sent from my POS iPhone

Hello, just found the forums here and immediately decided to go green. Can't wait to join the discussion. I'm new to shooting. Never shot much as a kid or in my 20's but my sister married a LEO and now I'm shooting all the time [smile]. Thanks for having me. From a lot of the posts I read it seems the community here will be a great asset to have.

Eway

You have great taste! [wink]

Made my first purchase through the NES Classifieds here last week. Met up at 4S and made a very good buy from a good person. This is def the place to be. Oh and thanks for all the welcomes! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom