• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hidden Hybrid Holster

This is my brand new Hidden Hybrid Holster I bought for my Shield.
First impression is that this is a quality holster. Gun fits like a glove, nice leather face and suede back. Spring steel clips with three positions to change ride height and cant.
Stitching is nice and also has finished edges along with stitch reinforced belt slots for OWB carrying.

Here it is next to my M-Tac with M&P 9c. Both shells have a slight flare at the top for easy holstering.

Both are factory combat cut.

Time wil tell on this, but I think I'm gonna love it...

looks good, ive checked those out before the option for OWB is nice, and I have a little foxx with that velvet type backing, its very comfortable

I wore this holster OWB to see how it carries. I had on my wilderness instructors 5 stitch belt also.
I gotta say, this holster is best for IWB carry. It was very floppy and doesn't ride tight to the body. Might carry better with the belt across the kydex to secure it better. The jury is still out on my new wilderness instructors belt...
This holster is very comfy carried IWB and not even broken in yet.

Back
Top Bottom