High end pistols with Double action

Thanks folks, I'm not a fan of revolvers. I think I'll start scratching "DA" out of the requirements, so SAO is okay. I do like that H&K P30L listed above, but please feel free to keep your suggestions coming.

Many thanks.

If SAO is ok then look at these

P226 x-five
3563526425_9a51f4ba12_o.jpg

Sig p210
p210smallnk5.jpg

I have no idea if you can get them in mass though. I live in NH thank goodness.

sent from the Evo

bostonfx said:
Does this apply to all other none MA compliant pistols? Like, I can't buy it through a dealer, but I can buy and own it through private sales?

Yes, but only in a private sale with a MA resident who has an LTC - private sales across state lines are a federal felony. Go read the stickies in the MA gun law section on NES, this is covered in detail.

I'm in MA, so I can't have it either. Good luck with the sale though.

You absolutely can. I could have one of these brand new in a month (take into account delivery time). You just have to learn the ins and outs of MA B.S., and who gives a flying f*** about it. There's enough people out there that don't that will take care of you tomorrow if there was no shipping. You have zero accountability when it comes down to it, you can own whatever you want and not have a problem. Always keep that in mind, if you see something you like, you can have it, MA compliance means nothing to you when it comes to models, only to the dealers that bend over for MA. I won't go into this anymore.

Oh, and go green.

If SAO is ok then look at these

P226 x-five
3563526425_9a51f4ba12_o.jpg

Sig p210
p210smallnk5.jpg

I have no idea if you can get them in mass though. I live in NH thank goodness.

sent from the Evo

Now that is a beautiful gun. Nice grips too.

Don't overlook any of the third generation Smith&Wesson pistols. They stopped production to start building plastic crap, but used ones are very common. Well built and accurate, they won't break the bank.

Back
Top Bottom