high power flashlight advice

looking for a mother powerful flashlight are any of those 5000-10000 lumen ones any good what do you recommend

Check out:

Wait for one of their sales ... that occur on a regular basis.

Check out:

did you notice that one costs $329????

there was a thread years ago that someone had a Fenix that had like 4 or 8 21650 cell, I was surprised it didn't ignite the shrubbery it was shining on

did you notice that one costs $329????

Yes. I have one but it was also ~$100 off at the time. Wait for the sales ... they have them all the time.

At the 10K true lumens, and something that's going to last, they are going to be pricey. They may have a model down in the OP's lumen range that's a bit more affordable, idk.

Check out:

I have one. It is BRIGHT! But on high it gets hot and chews up the battery quickly... as might be expected.

And wait for a sale...

ETA: I love the "user interface" on this model. Very simple and easy. Not a zillion options that you'll never use. A few intuitive options.

I'm done with batteries for my more powerful flashlights.
Seems they are always cutting to low power less than half way through the battery life.
I'm going rechargeable from now on.

Yes. I have one but it was also ~$100 off at the time. Wait for the sales ... they have them all the time.

At the 10K true lumens, and something that's going to last, they are going to be pricey. They may have a model down in the OP's lumen range that's a bit more affordable, idk.
that is my fear. I have bought a metric shit ton of flashlights, some not too cheap, that only last one year, maybe two. If a $50 flashlight dies, i cry a little. If a $329 flashlight dies, i want to jump off the roof of my house

I recently bought a SureFire FDT Fury tacitcal. 1500 lumens. Really great so far.

Not up to your specs but worth considering unless you really need 10K lumens.

that is my fear. I have bought a metric shit ton of flashlights, some not too cheap, that only last one year, maybe two. If a $50 flashlight dies, i cry a little. If a $329 flashlight dies, i want to jump off the roof of my house

Oh yeah. And, the batteries for that beast are non-standard.

But, from their manual for that light:

Within 30 days of purchase: Contact the original seller for repair or replacement.
Within 5 years of purchase: Contact Olight for repair or replacement.
Built-in Battery Pack: 5 years. Power Adapter: 1 year.

I do not know how good their warranty process really is though their flashlights are well built from a heft perspective.

there was a thread years ago that someone had a Fenix that had like 4 or 8 21650 cell, I was surprised it didn't ignite the shrubbery it was shining on

That was me. I’ve got 2 genie TK75 that take 4x 18650 by default. They have an extender that adds another 4 batteries.

I just got an email from them the other day mentioning they have an even more powerful light. Someone before me posted about it.

Back
Top Bottom