• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

High School girl forced to change NRA shirt by school because it promotes gun violenc

Put Huey on and see what their reaction is

huey_newton_t.jpg

High School girl forced to change NRA shirt by school because it promotes gun...

I thought there was already rule sing about shirts like this that the school as no say over it. Since it's the same thing as wearing a nba shirt or nhl shirt. Doesn't show any thing violent , racist , etc ......

That's because Che is one of the heroes of progressives.
I believe anybody should be able to wear whatever they want. First amendment. But who is more violent NRA or Che?? We all know the answer to that. It is all social engineering thru behavior modification.

1) that shirt is too big for her.
2) they have an awesome last name.
3) this is kind of understandable though. the gun on that shirt could have come to life at any moment and started shooting children in the face.
4) eff everyone running that school.

This [rofl]

No Such problems at Nashua High School North.

My son, a senior, has worn all of the following without any issue. A NRA shirt. A Son of Guns Shirt that has 20 different guns on it. An American Guns shirt from (GunSmoke in Colorado) and a Obama Gun salesman of the year shirt from Collectable Arms and Ammo. Only once one of the security guards recommend he change the Obama gun salesman of the year shirt, and my son said "No thank you" and he usually get's good comments from both teachers and students. Some of his teachers, give him the evil eye, but he more informed about issues then they are and he usually beats them in any liberal/conservative debate. So they know better, than to challenge him. He has worn one of these shirts every week for the last two years.

mark

Nice work Dad !

My kid has been wearing shooting-related shirts for most of his school career.....including one with an array of game animals, and the words, "If it flies, it dies....if it sits, it dies, too." [laugh]

Seriously, it's a matter of people being used to it. He's been doing it, and it's not an issue. The girl in the story probably "shocked" the school...

Perhaps if she wore a shirt that had the flag of Mozambique, Flag of Mozambique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it would show her multi-cultural sensitivity.

I had a bunch of gun shirts I wore in highschool. I never had an issue. A few of my friends had to turn their shirts inside out or go home for alcohol shirts, but I got away with some doozies I'm sure would get me pinched these days.

I had an HK shirt that had an MP5 illustrated on the back and said "when negotiations fail..." I still wear that one. And I had a GE one that had a minigun on the front of it and said "we bring good things to life". Lost that one unfortunately. I'm sure I'd be shackled to a middlesex county sherrifs van floorplate right now though.

America has gone to Hell in a handbag. An article about a high school student, and the God-damned reporter can't even spell principal correctly. They obviously don't have any principle's, so they couldn't have meant that.

We don't need rights anymore; most people are too damned stupid or apathetic to know the difference or to care. They should set up giant wood chippers in major cities and put up signs, "Obamacare: This Way -->" pointing to the intake. Call it a voluntary opt-out provision.

Lol?

This has been reversed.

The school superintendent issued a formal apology. The shirt will be allowed. Staff will be "trained."

It only took 30,000 blog posts, emails, and facebook outcries to make it happen.

And THAT what is supposed to happen. Schools have become a haven for a liberal progressive mindset that makes their environment a stinking cesspool of ignorance and oppression. Glad that they pulled there collective heads out of their anus on this one

Is it too late to destroy public schooling and reform it? These stories are coming faster and faster these days
A cop in Mesa, AZ routinely drops off his daughter at her elementary school on his way to work. He wears a uniform and carries his issue duty firearm when he does so. Kids came home and told their parents about a gun-packing cop at their school. The sheeple panicked. The school officials asked the cop to "lose" the uniform and wear "civilian" clothes when dropping off his daughter. This is AZ, a free, pro-gun, pro-knife, pro-self-defense state!

Back
Top Bottom